BY AMPRO

Ampro® Pro Styl® Protein Styling Gel.
Adds body and sheen. see more...

• I have been using this type of gel for a minute now. Is there som...2 Answers
Ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gel
  • "works really well with thick hair, it does leave black balls in your hair after it hardens and when its time to comb out your hair" in 2 reviews
  • "Black gel I used it when my hair was full natural because I have really thick hair works great but I suggest you do not use it on clean hair use it when your close to washing your hair since it is black gel it will leave hair dirty looking if you try to comb it out and leave it " in 1 review
  • "this gel works really well with natural hair; does not flake or harden after long periods of wearing." in 1 review
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Protein Styling Gel 10 oz more...
Ampro Pro Styl protein styling gel is great. Works well with natural African American hair. It doesn't make your hair flake up like other products tend to do after continuous use. It's easy to apply on your hair whether wet or dry and can be easily styled either through air drying naturally into place or using a blow dryer. No need for thick gulps on top of thick gulps a little application is enough to satisfy your desired result. Recommend for salon hair stylist, at home hair stylist, and anyone that does hair. Also, it's a dark brown color and like any other gel it's cold when you touch it but its gooey and gel-like. One of many gels I love.Ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gel
Tonya R.
Milledgeville
Review for: Protein Styling Gel 10 oz more...
I bought this gel in November it is now growing mold in it. My hair is black and straight. This is not my first time using this gel but it looks s my first time experiencing the mold in it. I have also had this same type of gel longer than two months never seen this before.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Protein Styling Gel 10 oz more...
This is my favorite gel for protectivr styling. My mom used to always use it on my hair when I was younger & it's very moisturizing & it doesn't dry out your hair. If anything, it may add too much. It's inexpensive & i highly recommend it. It has a strong hold.
Brayla J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This works really great with African American hair. It smells really nice and it slicks your hair down. This is a really great way to get your hair to stay down and it's not very pricey at all I found this at a nearby hair store. This version I had bought is the clear version which which means there is no color to it.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Ampro Pro Styl Super Hold Gel is my go to hair gel. I love this stuff. I never have to worry about flyaway edges or my hair getting messy and out of place. It truly provides a super hold. I use it all the time. It's a great product.
Empress C.
stone mountain
I really like this hair gel because of the strong hold that it gives, but u wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who is a stickler about products when it comes to their natural hair.But if u would like to wear it occasionally then go for it!.Has a really great hold!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
In my opinion this is the best gel. It holds hair down really good and keeps it all in place. It broke my hair off but that's because I didn't always wash it out. If you use this just make sure you're washing it out at the end of the day because it does damage.
Kalaeja F.
Alot of naturals don't like this gel but I prefer it. It's the only gel that gives my hair hold and definition. Though it does get hard I just scrunch the crunch out with some oil. I can't keep the gel in for more than three days because my head will start itching. It also leaves product residue but it's nothing I can't handle.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I got the clear ultra hold and I don't think it did enough. Maybe it's the sectors of the hair because it was on Spanish textured hair. But I expected it to hold while I was braiding and sadly it wasn't really holding .
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
One of the only products on the market that works great with thick ethnic hair. I have 4c hair and it is so hard trying the find the right product that does not dry my hair out whole giving it a strong hold.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
I have been using this type of gel for a minute now. Is there something else I can add to my hair with it to keep it from getting so hard?