Ampro Pro Styl Clear Ice Protein Styling Gel uploaded by Sahara E.

BY AMPRO

Ampro® Pro Styl* Ultra Hold Clear Ice® Protein Styling Gel. see more...

Sahara E.
This gel is decent for holding down your hair down but in order for your hair to be sleek you have to add a lot to get it to hold and even then sometimes it wouldn't hold the fly aways down. You do get what you pay for though, this product depending on your retailer and size could range from $1.99-6.99.

While it can last you a long time, it does eventually flake up.
Brianna C.
Do not buy this gel, just get some eco styler. Although the price of this is very affordable, you get what you pay for. I was not able to achieve a wash and go nor even slick my edges. This gel is very flaky and sticky and just not worth working with. so I will not repurchase.
Kayla B.
katy texas
This product does hold and slick my edges fairly well , but it flacks hella bad, and on top of that it left my hair very crunchy and hard felling, not happy about that at all. But the price was neat ( like 2.70) i
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Does the trick. This gel is good for slicking back your edges and keeping them back no matter what hair type. I like the fact that its clear. And it smells good. It does flake a lil though and can leave your hair hard. I wouldnt recomended for liberal use, especially not daily. As it can build up and leave ur hair gunky and hard. The best part is its only a dollar at the dollar tree. I normally only use it for my edges. Works best for all day wear if you apply it first, style hair as desired, then wrap head in a scarf for 15 min or until dry.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
I like this this product just hate that once it gets hard and dried , it leaves a residue that I comb out and ends up on my clothes. I thought at some point it was breaking my hair off so I only use it if I just half to.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just recently started using this hair gel on my two sons instead of the usual more expensive kind we get. I don't see any difference between the two, this gel holds hair in any style very well and had no parabens or alcohol.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I have friends who swear upon this product but I personally don't like it. Even if I use the smallest amount on my edges it leaves my hair hard, crusty, or flaky. Not for me and I haven't and won't use again.
Deann K.
My only issue with this product is that it tends to flake! As an African-American woman with thick, natural hair it is a necessity to have a product that aids in moisture as well as control (for edges). It definitely does what it advertises, but when mixed with some products it can make a mess!
Sherry N.
I been using this gel for years and its one of my staple products. It lays my hair down really good without using bobby pins for short pieces. Its also not too pricey and I really recommend it
Brittauny G.
Little Rock, AR
I have always been a huge fan of this gel. When doing my sons hair, it holds the hairstyle and he doesn't have a lot a flyaway at the end of the day. I also use this when doing certyain styles with my hair.