BY AMPRO

Ampro® Pro Styl* Ultra Hold Clear Ice® Protein Styling Gel. see more...

Kayla R.
Harrisburg , PA
Does the trick. This gel is good for slicking back your edges and keeping them back no matter what hair type. I like the fact that its clear. And it smells good. It does flake a lil though and can leave your hair hard. I wouldnt recomended for liberal use, especially not daily. As it can build up and leave ur hair gunky and hard. The best part is its only a dollar at the dollar tree. I normally only use it for my edges. Works best for all day wear if you apply it first, style hair as desired, then wrap head in a scarf for 15 min or until dry.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using this hair gel on my two sons instead of the usual more expensive kind we get. I don't see any difference between the two, this gel holds hair in any style very well and had no parabens or alcohol.
Kori S.
I like this this product just hate that once it gets hard and dried , it leaves a residue that I comb out and ends up on my clothes. I thought at some point it was breaking my hair off so I only use it if I just half to.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I have friends who swear upon this product but I personally don't like it. Even if I use the smallest amount on my edges it leaves my hair hard, crusty, or flaky. Not for me and I haven't and won't use again.
Sherry N.
I been using this gel for years and its one of my staple products. It lays my hair down really good without using bobby pins for short pieces. Its also not too pricey and I really recommend it
Brittauny G.
Little Rock, AR
I have always been a huge fan of this gel. When doing my sons hair, it holds the hairstyle and he doesn't have a lot a flyaway at the end of the day. I also use this when doing certyain styles with my hair.
Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
I have natural curly hair. It is very difficult to find a gel that holds down my hair and my edges. This gel does that and does not flake or get too hard.
LN F.
I hadn't used this in a while, but when I have, it really holds great and it does not flake like most others
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally do not like this gel after a while it becomes flacky making it look like you have dandruff and it leaves my hair dry.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this gel! It helps my hair feel great but it does tend to flake once it's dry and it's a little too crunchy.