BY AMPRO

Ampro Clear Ice Protein Styling Gel is America's #1 styling gel. see more...

Velitra M.
South Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s good but it leaves that white flaky residue in your hair. It lasts pretty long. Meets my expectations but I prefer the black one over this one. That one flakes too but I guess I’m just used to using that one.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good. It flakes after a while though. It provides a soft hold, but tends to dry out the hair. It's good for one time use. It's thick too. Very cheap about $2.50
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't waste your time or your money. This gel is not good for anything. Noting at all. If you want hold stick to the original #ampro #gel it does #laythemedges this ain't gonna cut it!
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheapest gel you can find out there and the product reflects it. Terrible for curly hair or any type of hair for that matter. The only thing I used to use this for was theater when I needed to keep hair slicked down for guys or keep hair underneath a wig. Its terrible hard to wash out and leaves me feeling like my hair is unwashed after showering. My recommendation: only use when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Otherwise there are plenty of other wonderful products out there with relatively low prices.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only gel that actually works to hold my hair in place when I wear it in a ponytail. The biggest problem, though, is that when it dries, it turns white. I have black hair, so you can see how that would be a problem. It does say that this is for lighter shades of hair, so that's on me. The solution I came up with is to mix in a little of the AMPRO Pro Style gel, which is brown, but doesn't have the same hold as the Clear Ice.