Amplify Volumizing System Root Lifter - 8.5 oz uploaded by Kendra M.

BY AMPLIFY

New Thixel Technology™ Amplify® 4-Step Professional Volumizing System, with patented  technologies, is designed to increase the thickness and diameter of hair. Step 3:  Amplify Root Lifter  builds body and volume where hair needs it most - at the roots.  Directional "snozzle" applicator delivers maximum lift at the root area.  Clean, weightless formula builds volume and lift with flexible hold.  Leaves a natural shine. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered b see more...

Kendra M.
Absolutely love Amplify root booster by Matrix !! The best on the market. I've used it for years ! It's great for classic down styles that need a bit of volume or as a base for teasing on more involved styles. Being involved in the Pin up community I do quite a bit of alternative hair styles. Amplify is always my base for amazing victory rolls and pompadours. 100% recommend this to everyone.
Kathryn B.
I don't use a lot of products in my hair, and this one did an okay job, my hair is really thin and i used this today, it did good job with the root lifting but i found it to be a little heavy on my hair.
Noemi L.
Hinesville, GA
I have had this sitting under my sink for a while and finally got around to using it when cut my hair in a bob. All I do is add a few sprays into my damp hair and use a round brush and blow dryer. It gives me a nice "pooof" to last me all day long!
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I always use this product to scrunch my hair!!! When I use this in my hair I blow dry my hair on low and my hair has a small wave to it but I love it!
Erica P.
This product is great for root lifting! My hair is very heavy and it have me a lot of volume!
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
Does this make your hair look greasy by the end of the day?
Melanie S.
Frankfort, IL
Does this make your hair feel greasy?