Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spray Unisex Hair Spray by Matrix, 10 Ounce uploaded by Katy S.

BY MATRIX

Amplify Hairspray Flexible Hold Spray, provides strong, flexible hold without buildup. The 24-Hour Full Boost Technology delivers continuous lift for lightweight volume all over that lasts 24 hours. see more...

Kim D.
I have obnoxious hair, like curl it and 5 min later its flat or bump it and it falls, but this hair spray made my hair care so much better! I can style it and it last well into the day! Not crazy about the smell or the price but it Definetly works!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I usually use the Big Sexy Hair spray but I decided to try this one when the usual was sold out when I needed it. It works really well, and has a good smell to it as well. I still prefer my usual but this is a close second. It helped my hair stay in place and gave me tons of body.
Heather R.
This colonizing spray is a miracle worker for my thin hair. I love how it gives bounce and body without changing the texture of my hair to super dry or weighing it down and making it fall flat just hours after fixing it
nikki c.
Warren, MI
This is the only hairspray that holds a curl in my hair. I don't curl my hair much because of the fact that they fall flat as soon as I'm done curling. But i found this hairspray and used it while curling and my curls stayed in place for the majority of day i was a very happy woman.
Melanie B.
Definitely dies what it says it's going to do... Smells great, isn't sticky, adds tons of volume but most importantly, it actually lasts all day and night. Definitely one of my favorite hairsprays... I don't use hairspray too much, but when I do this is one of my go to brands!
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Great product! This hairspray is bomb, it holds my curls perfectly without making my hair look dry and nasty. I definitely holds through the humidity as well, some hairsprays just make your hair all matted but this didn't so I love it!
Jess R.
I like that this doesn’t make my hair hard as a rock and comes out without having to scrub half my head off. My hair gets very matted very fast and quickly if I’m not careful
Carly N.
Columbia, SC
Smells great, but does leave hair a little crunchy. Love their shampoos and conditioners a little more than the hairspray. Will probably continue using my Chi hairspray instead. Could use more touchable formula, but it is understood because it is a volumizing hairspray
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This hairspray works really good it keeps your hair in place all day I usually use it when I'm going out it doesn't make your hair hard or heavy it works great for styling your hair in different ways I recommend it for people who want a great hair style
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
This system is great if you have flat hair like me, I only use on occasions for a big even to make the product last longer. Very effective volume spray with a great smell.
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Esse produto parece bom . Ele deixa os cabelos oleoso?