Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spray by Matrix for Unisex - 10.8 Ounce Hair Spray

BY MATRIX

Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
This stuff is great for keeping your hair looking voluminous all day. It does not weigh my hair down or make it sticky. I feel like this is a “lighter” hairspray- no sticky residue or film on the hair. I would repurchase. It has a nice smell also!
Marie S.
no where
Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spray Unisex Hair Spray by Matrix, 10 Ounce I use this product usually for special occasions or days where my hair does not cooperate I would buy definitely buy this product again
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great spray! Love the color of the can. It's easy to spot in a basket full of products! It has a pretty good gold but isn't a stiff as some of the hair spray I've used.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Matrix is an awesome hair care brand. I find my matrix products at the salon or at beauty supply stores. One huge reason i like matrix is, it delivers on what the products are made for. This hairspray in particular works so well for my medium build hair. I cannot tell you how many volumizing hairsprays or root sprays i have tried! I like to use this in conjunction with my round brush blowdryer. I spray as my hair is near dry and again after i am done building volume. The price is good for what i get.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I’m giving this product only two stars simply because it wasn’t the kind of hairspray I like in my hair. I didn’t like the way it made my hair feel at all. I still stand by this product because I do use others but this one just wasn’t for me. I will not buy this again.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
As a hairstylist I love anything by matrix and this hairspray happens to be one of my favorites is a volumizing long lasting has memory and is easy to still manipulate your hair thereafter
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
My hair goes from boring to damn you go hair haha super full and voluminous. That big sexy hair with just one product.i love it
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
This hair apraynis nice.it does give my flat hair volume and doesn't leave my hair sticky or stiff.
The volume lasts all day
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
I do not often use hair spray. This happens to be in my collection. I don't mind it. It does it's job. And the smell is ok.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this product because you dont need alot for it to hold. It smells so good and its an everyday use!!!!