Amplify Volumizing System Color XL Conditioner Unisex Conditioner by Matrix, 33.8 Ounce
2 colors available

BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Color XL Conditioner is a moisturizing thickening conditioner that drenches hair with moisture giving hair more volume.Leaves hair more brilliant and flexible. Great for Color Treated Hair. see more...

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Benton
This conditioner is great for fine hair as it doesn't weigh it diwn. My hair is soft and split ends are minimum. The product does exactly as it is supposed to do as it gives added volume to my hair.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this in the past and it did not go well with my hair. After using my hair was very tangled and not easy to brush, seemed really drying out to my hair
Katie A.
Katie A.
Westborough, MA
Conditioner leaves my hair with more volume than other "volumizing" brands, use sparingly to avoid weighing hair down
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Irmo, SC
Not as good as Paul Mitchell but ok. Love the smell just wish it had more body. Wish it was in a upside down bottle.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
It helped my hair to not be so dry and flyaway . Saved my color and it lasted longer than without conditioner
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Russell Springs, KY
Great daily conditioner. Doesn't leave your hair feeling oily. Rinses clean and leaves hair feeling great.
Jeana H.
Jeana H.
Great conditioner for colored hair. The weight if good and does not pull my locks down.
Ibeth C.
Ibeth C.
San Pablo, CA
Volume is always something I look for, my hair is really damaged, thermal treated and I need all the volume I could find! This does it for me!! The best part is that is unisex! So both my fiancé and I use it!
Marian S.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is one of my favorite conditioners. My hair is normally very flat and dull and I feel like this gives it new life.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
This product actually does what it says! Gives a lot of volume while protecting your color.
Kiersten B.