Amplify Volumizing System Color XL Conditioner Unisex Conditioner by Matrix, 33.8 Ounce

BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Color XL Conditioner is a moisturizing thickening conditioner that drenches hair with moisture giving hair more volume.Leaves hair more brilliant and flexible. Great for Color Treated Hair. see more...

Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I have long wavy hair that is frizzy and i color it regularly. I really like this conditioner because it's safe on color treated hair. It's lightweight enough that I can use it on the days that I don't shampoo my hair and it makes it look clean but doesn't weigh it down. I also like to use it after I workout so that my hair has a nice refreshed look and scent to it. However, I wouldn't use it as a daily conditioner because my hair needs a more moisturizing conditioner because it breaks easily, but I would definitely recommend it.
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
After using Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo this Matrix Amplify Color X-Large Conditioner, 13.5 Fluid Ounce does an amazing job giving my hair a silky finish and helps my curls bounce even more the way it makes my hair amplify volume at the roots!
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I absolutely love this conditioner!!! And the shampoo. Always makes my hair feel so silky smoother and smells great. My hair has volume and always looks like I just got it done. It’s expensive but it is worth every penny. I have tried so many different brands and this one honestly makes my skin feel the best. I will continue to use as long as they keep selling it! Definitely one of my absolute favorites and I just can’t say enough.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I've been using this conditioner for years. I have very long straight and naturally more dry hair but sometimes the tops get oily if I don't wash for day or two so this helps my hair become bouncy and full again. I am satisfied and buy it often. I like this but I only get it form salons ordering it online or other places it seems to be more watery in texture
Alana S.
I don’t think this conditioner is anything special. For a salon brand I expected better results. I didn’t notice any difference in my hair and for the price it isn’t worth it. Pretty disappointed because my hair is thin and I would’ve liked some extra volume.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
A pretty good conditioner that really is silky and has a nice scent and it is very long lasting. I think this product is best for a dry scalp and is better than alternative brands. I'm pleasantly satisfied with this product
Viv M.
Bremen
Review for: Amplify Volumizing System Color Xl more...
this conditioner goes right along with my favorite shampoo. it really helps my hair become less tangly and it is definitely better than my other conditioners. if you have a dry or oily scalp, it doesn’t matter. this conditioner will likely still work for you.
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
Th amplify system is amazing! If you have fine and flat hair you must try this! I love the smell and it leaves my hair super soft and manageable. With noticeable volume! I love this stuff seriously!! You must try
Dianna G.
Review for: Amplify Volumizing System Color Xl more...
I received a sample from my salon and have stuck with this for several years. It has a subtle smell, but provides volume. I buy at the local salon in the gift packs with shampoo, so it’s $35 for two quart sizes.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Bc Aloe Essence Sensitive Soothe Mild For Sensitive Scalps Schwarzkopf Bonacure 4144 more...
This product smells and works great. I have a bit of a dry scalp and it does a great job moisturizing it as well as moisturizing my hair. I would definitely suggest it. I was very satisfied.
Kiersten B.