BY MATRIX

Amplify by Matrix Travel Pack includes: Amplify Volumizing System Shampoobr Is made with a breakthrough patented formula designed to increase the body of your hair. This product is infused with an advanced polymetric technology that leaves hair looking healthy and full. As you wash, a weightless cleansing complex works beneath the surface of the hair fiber to add protection and shine for a youthful glow. 2 Amplify Volumizing System Conditionerbr Formulated to provide weightless conditioning for maximum volume and thickness. A penetrating conditioning complex delivers intense hydration, strength and manageability. Removes tangles and leaves hair with static-free body and brilliant shine. 3 Amplify Volumizing System Hair Spraybr A fast drying, ultra-fine mist that delivers strong, flexible hold to full-bodied styles. The Amplify 4 Step Professional Volumizing System, with a b see more...

Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I love how this is the size you can pack in your bag to go on the plane. I love how my hair feels with this. And how sogt it makes it. I highly recommend it.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is goood if you don’t need moisture! It didn’t really over tangle my hair but it didn’t soften it either which is typical does volume shampoo set
Kellie H.
This product is great to keep healthy hair, I used it for a month and noticed a huge difference in the texture and gave my hair a luminous look
ashley B.
This is great stuff right here. My hair came to life after i found this. My hair now bounces anf feels so clean and never weighed down!!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Got the travel pack as a gift from a salon and it worked perfectly for my hair so I got the full size bottles. Cleans your hair nicely!
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA
This set to is super lightweight for fine hair and has a great fresh scent. An added bonus is that it leaves hair super soft!
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
I am partial to this product. the size was perfect for conference trip,but i wasn't extremely impressed with the quality.
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Awesome on the go hair products.make your hair feel soft and amazing.would totally recommend it to anyone
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Love the travel size option. Matrix shampoo is cleansing and safe for color treated hair.