Amplify by Matrix Essentials Color XL Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY MATRIX

Fuller Hair Plus Xtra-Long Color Wear! Amplify Color XL is a unique volumizing shampoo for color-treated hair, formulated to provide Xtra volume, Xtra shine, Xtra long color wear!  Advanced polymeric technology weightlessly adds volume to fine, flat hair, leaving it full of tremendous body and shine.  A naturally-balanced cleansing complex with a UV filter helps protect color from fading or washing out.  The Amplify Volumizing System increases hair thickness and diameter with every use. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer see more...

Amplify by Matrix Essentials Color XL Shampoo
  • "I love the amplify shampoo, but if you have color treated hair be careful because it can tend to fade the color." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the way this shampoo smells...leaves your hair smelling so clean and fresh!" in 2 reviews
  • "It worked really good for me when I had a perm, my stylist recommended it for me! " in 1 review
  • "works well as a shampoo but as far as volumizing goes?" in 1 review
  • "I loved this product its actually my favorite i would recommend this to everyone it cleans your hair well and give alot of body and keeps it healthy !" in 1 review
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love this shampoo! Not only does it make your hair color last alot longer , it gives it the Volume& Shine I need! It's one of my favorite Salon quality Shampoos. I'd definitely have told many about this Shampoo.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love the Matrix Amplify line. It smells amazing, I get compliments all the time about how awesome my hair smells when I use it. I've never used a Matrix product that wasn't anything but amazing. The Amplify shampoo and conditioner smell great, work well and make my hair look awesome. I have super fine, thin hair, so I have to be careful about products weighing it down. This does what it says and gives crazy volume. It's not super conditioning, but is much better than other volumizing products I've tried. I like to buy the large bottles during Ulta's liter sales.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I wasn’t a huge fan of this shampoo. I think it was bc I didn’t use it often and I was about 13. It works and it does a good job, but being young I thought it wasn’t worth the expenses. Now that I’m older I would pay more money for good quality than cheap and only good smelling.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Thai shampoo was recommended to me by my hairstylist after I got my hair colored. It really worked to extend the life of my color. It kept my hair nice a bright in between appointments and I loved using it. It smelled great and left my hair feeling nice.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
If you are in need of volume, this shampoo will definitely give you that! My hair feels thicker and more voluminous with this. The trade off is it can feel a little dry so I always put a little hair oil in my hair also along with a good curl defining cream.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I really like the smell of this shampoo. I think that it’s pretty good for your hair maybe not the best but better than the cheaper brands. It helps with split ends and keeping your hair healthy which I really appreciate. I would buy this again!
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This is a decent shampoo that leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean but also a little dry. I did not notice an increase in longevity of my color. The scent is fresh and lovely and really it got the job done and didn’t weigh my hair down.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is an awesome shampoo by matrix. This really worked well for my fine, thin, highlighted hair. This always left my hair feeling soft and silky. It also smells great too! I recommend this line of shampoo and conditioner.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Amplify does wonders for fine hair! It really works. It smells good, your color stays vibrant and a bonus it’s not super pricey! You can typically get a huge bottle that will last at least 4 months for $20 if you watch
Kerrigan C.
This product smells good and makes
My hair feel clean and soft... especially when followed by its conditioner. It lathers well and feels good. It’s reasonably priced. I’d recommend to anyone who wants to try!