AMP RockStar Roasted with Almond Milk Light Vanilla Energy + Coffee Drink, 15 fl oz uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AMP ENERGY

RockStar Roasted with Almond Milk Light Vanilla Energy + Coffee Drink: Taurine, caffeine, guarana Gluten free Lactose free Dairy free see more...

Tasty and contains the energy I need! #momoftoddler this is gluten free lactose free and dairy free but the taste is there! My husband picked these up from the dollar tree!and I have been raving?g about them every time I open one,this is my second time with this one and I must say yum! coffee plus energy without anything I don't wat!love it!
Leah P.
Newland, NC
These drinks are fantastic especially since they are gluten free, dairy free, and lactose free! Gives me energy without hurting stomach.