BY AMP ENERGY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stefanie P.
I don't typically drink energy drinks. I prefer coffee. However, my husband buys these and I try them each time and every time, I get grossed out by AMP. I do not know what it is but its off. They taste awful and I don't like how I feel when I drink them. Almost jittery. None of these are truly sugar free which makes me wonder, what in the world am I consuming?
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I like the energy drinks in the brand. I have never taste this flavor, but I have taste others. This is actually the only energy drink that actually works for me. I know I am suppose to grade this flavor, but it will get five starts because of the brand. It does what it intended to do.
Briana V.
Tallahassee, FL
This amp tastes so good and it is really good if your looking for quick energy but i don't know why but it made me very shakey after a while and i wasn't the biggest fan of that but over a good product just make sure you drink this in the morning cause there is no way your going to sleep for at least 8 hours after you take this product.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I usually steer clear of energy drinks but I grabbed one of these the other day thinking I needed an added boost. I went with sugar free to keep it a little healthier. But it tasted awful. I couldn't even drink the whole can.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Amp is good for energy, I used to drink these more often than I do now due to breastfeeding. This particular one tastes kind of bitter compared to soome of the other Amp flavors but that is because of the sugar I would imagine.
Ariana B.
Newport News , VA
Amp is great for energy and keeps me going and focussed when ik studying. I train hard so after the gym I feel king of lagging. I use Amp to continue through my day without a nap.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I'm not really a fan. For some reason, this gave me a headache-- I drink caffeine everyday, so I'm used to it, but didn't like the way this made me feel. The taste is good, though.
Joce T.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I do not recommend energy drinks, they are high in sugar and have ingredients that may be bad for you in the long run. For a quick energy drink green tea or take vitamin b6 or b12
Becca I.
Des Moines, IA
I was not a fan of this. I am not extremely sensitive to caffeine but this made me feel jittery and uncomfortable. The taste wasn't anything to get too excited about either.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This item made me jittery nd sick to my stomach. do not recumbent :( it reminded me a little but of red bull, i got the same feeling and it was not a good one. It made me not want to go exercise because I didn't feel well.
Shan B.
Detroit, MI
Does this drink have a strong after taste?
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this lead to a hard crash?