BY AMP ENERGY

Amp™ Energy Overdrive Turbo Boost Yerba Mate Energy Supplement.

Ginseng, Taurine, B vitamins, Guarana.

Intense hit of cherry.

Mountain Dew®. see more...

• I've had other energy drinks, but what would this be comp...9 Answers
Kayla W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great flavor. Great energy. Kicks in really quickly. Really gets you going and makes you want to get things done. Great for days when youre feeling sluggish and lazy.
Alyssa S.
Rayville, MO
I use to drink this version of AMP. Tasted like nerds to me. Unfortunately I havent been able to find the original tasting one the last few years. Which is disappointing.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I bought this because i read that it had a yerba mate boost. So is it truly better than other caffeinated forms of caffeine? Not sure, but the taste is so-so. I love cherry, so the flavor is intense and not too bitter like other energy drinks, so it is refreshing.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
I love these! And they are always so hard to find! I hate the taste of energy drinks and these always had the best flavor, tastes just like juice! These were my favorite growing up and still are!
Kylie F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't recommend anyone drink energy drinks. This tastes like pure sugar and it feels like there is a filmy layer across my teeth after I am done drinking it. I didn't feel like I had any extra energy after I drank this. You pay for what you get, and this is cheap and doesn't give you energy.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I'm not a big fan of this brand but this flavor was nice. However I do like Rockstar Cherry Flavor much much better. This was isn't bad but isn't the best. Not sure if I would repurchase this one again when I know there better ones like Rockstar Energy Drinks.
Lynda T.
I love the regular AMP flavor, in fact it's the only energy drink I have enjoyed. This cherry flavor is disgusting to me. It tastes like cherry medicine. I typically LOVE anything cherry flavored, and always go out of my way to choose cherry if it's a flavor option, but definitely would NOT choose this again!
Tiffany S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to live off of these. At least one a day if not more. The taste was so much better than other energy drinks the price was good and it defiantly did its job on keeping me up and running throughout the day. I haven’t had one in awhile but I’m sure they’re just as amazing
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
These taste like sweet tarts. Wayy too sweet. Energy drinks are bad for you and will give you heart issues. I do not recommend this to anyone. There are healthier options to choose than this. Plus it tastes nasty and tastes like chemicals.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not that great, they're super cheap for a reason. If you want that extra boost of energy you might as well splurge and spend the extra $1.00 to get a Monster or Red Bull.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I've had other energy drinks, but what would this be compared to? Does it taste any good? Is it fruity or just carbonated like red bull? Just curious how this would rate to other energy drinks.