Add a Photo

By AMP ENERGY
Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I've never had this Amp but my boyfriend has. He said it's very good and one of his favorites. He prefers the original and then this one. Good energy kick with little crash.
Knoxville, TN
I never tried these but my friend said they were good and they give you energy then make you sleepy.
Becky w.
Becky w.
Fredonia, NY
I'm not a fan of energy drinks but my husband is obsessed with these so I tried it and it was actually good
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
March 16, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Focus Mixed Berry 16 fl oz
The flavour of this is so good. It's very sugary, but it's addicting! I definitely prefer this flavour to the taste of the original. I find that this drink really does keep me awake, but I'm also sensitive to caffeine. I definitely can't drink a whole can in one sitting or else I get jittery and not feeling too well.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.