BY AMP ENERGY #98 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

• "He said it's very good and one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor." in 1 review
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
The flavor was surprisingly not too bad. While energy drinks are really bad for you this one was the only flavor that I could actually stand.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
I already spoke to why I love these, but there is more to it. This is my favorite flavor. It tastes refreshing and I like that it really does give me energy.
Angel I.
Great tasting, gave me energy with no bad aftertaste and the price point is right on target for what I will spend on an energy drink!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I am not a huge fan of amp, but If I am drinking it I will drink this flavor. The mixed berry is really sweet and tastes great
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I never tried these but my friend said they were good and they give you energy then make you sleepy.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Imiss this flavor so much use to be my favorite flavor but now I drink red bull cause no where Carey's this makes me extremely sad
Jessica D.
I love the mixed berry. It's the only one I can drink.its like a berry punch packed full of energy. It's a definite must try
Jessica H.
Beaver Dam
This is the only energy drink that works on me that is easily available. I wish stores around me still had it in stock.
Crystal K.
Mount Airy, MD
Great berry taste. Amazing source of energy. My favorite to go to if I need a pick me up to get me through the day.
Katie A.
Northampton, PA
I don't like any energy drinks but LOVE this one! It taste like red Swedish fish in liquid form!
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.