Add a Photo

By AMP ENERGY
Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

I absolutely love this energy drink. It is my go to if I'm dragging during the day or having a hard time focusing. I like to drink these just for enjoyment too. Tastes great and has less sugar than several other energy drinks.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL

This is my go to energy drink. I have such a hard time concentrating and this helps so much not to mention it is also a lot tastier than most other energy drinks
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

I've never had this Amp but my boyfriend has. He said it's very good and one of his favorites. He prefers the original and then this one. Good energy kick with little crash.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON

The flavour of this is so good. It's very sugary, but it's addicting! I definitely prefer this flavour to the taste of the original. I find that this drink really does keep me awake, but I'm also sensitive to caffeine. I definitely can't drink a whole can in one sitting or else I get jittery and not feeling too well.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN

Whats ur alls favorite kind.