BY AMP ENERGY #97 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

• "He said it's very good and one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor." in 1 review
Kenya T.
Freeport, NY
It’s honestly been a while since I have seen this in stores but I do enjoy it whenever I can find it, it’s good for pulling an all nighter because I do feel like it keep my focus even when my mind wanted to wander, would buy again and I didn’t feel a crash either.
Reena B.
Xenia
This was my favorite energy drink when I was younger. I LOVE the Mixed Berry flavor. It's so good!! It also was affordable and available in gas stations and grocery stores. I always picked AMP before any other energy drink because I love the taste.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is is the best energy drink when you have a long night ahead of you. The value is great and very affordable and it taste great too. I would recommend this drink to any college student wink wink and any hardworking person
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Imiss this flavor so much use to be my favorite flavor but now I drink red bull cause no where Carey's this makes me extremely sad
Jessica D.
Fitspiration Expert
I love the mixed berry. It's the only one I can drink.its like a berry punch packed full of energy. It's a definite must try
Jessica H.
Beaver Dam
This is the only energy drink that works on me that is easily available. I wish stores around me still had it in stock.
Crystal K.
Mount Airy, MD
Great berry taste. Amazing source of energy. My favorite to go to if I need a pick me up to get me through the day.
Melissa S.
Princeton, WV
Fitspiration Expert
Light fruity taste...gives me a little energy without feeling shaky...would definitely recommend this energy drink.
Katie A.
Northampton, PA
I don't like any energy drinks but LOVE this one! It taste like red Swedish fish in liquid form!
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Amp mixed berries is so freaking good. It taste like soda. One of my go to and favorite drinks.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.