Add a Photo

By AMP ENERGY
Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia

The flavour of this is so good. It's very sugary, but it's addicting! I definitely prefer this flavour to the taste of the original. I find that this drink really does keep me awake, but I'm also sensitive to caffeine. I definitely can't drink a whole can in one sitting or else I get jittery and not feeling too well.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC

Love this energy drink! It tastes good and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste. Definitely recommend to others who love Mountain Dew and the other AMP drink products.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Cleveland, OH

I already spoke to why I love these, but there is more to it. This is my favorite flavor. It tastes refreshing and I like that it really does give me energy.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Lansing, IL

Best tasting energy drink out there by far! I love Amps, the original flavor is awesome, and the other flavors are too. They taste like push pops, and they definitely give you energy and concentration without giving you that jittery feeling.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX

The flavor was surprisingly not too bad. While energy drinks are really bad for you this one was the only flavor that I could actually stand.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ

I am not a huge fan of amp, but If I am drinking it I will drink this flavor. The mixed berry is really sweet and tastes great
Knoxville, TN

I never tried these but my friend said they were good and they give you energy then make you sleepy.
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

I don't drink energy drinnks because i just feel like these are way to bad for you they cause heart problems if you constantly drink them but they do give you a lot if energy and has less sugar than several other energy drinks it isn't too expensive
Leah J.
Leah J.
Lynchburg, VA

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor. I'm partial to the regular sugar free, but this one is just as good! It pumped me up and I didn't crash after.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN

I absolutely love this energy drink. It is my go to if I'm dragging during the day or having a hard time focusing. I like to drink these just for enjoyment too. Tastes great and has less sugar than several other energy drinks.
Knoxville, TN

Whats ur alls favorite kind.

Join Now