BY AMP ENERGY

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

• "He said it's very good and one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor." in 1 review
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is is the best energy drink when you have a long night ahead of you. The value is great and very affordable and it taste great too. I would recommend this drink to any college student wink wink and any hardworking person
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Imiss this flavor so much use to be my favorite flavor but now I drink red bull cause no where Carey's this makes me extremely sad
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Fitspiration Expert
I love the mixed berry. It's the only one I can drink.its like a berry punch packed full of energy. It's a definite must try
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love this energy drink! It tastes good and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste. Definitely recommend to others who love Mountain Dew and the other AMP drink products.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Airy, MD
Great berry taste. Amazing source of energy. My favorite to go to if I need a pick me up to get me through the day.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Northampton, PA
I don't like any energy drinks but LOVE this one! It taste like red Swedish fish in liquid form!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Love the flavor and the accessibility of this drink. Great price point and super delicious
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
I already spoke to why I love these, but there is more to it. This is my favorite flavor. It tastes refreshing and I like that it really does give me energy.
Catheline K.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Amp mixed berries is so freaking good. It taste like soda. One of my go to and favorite drinks.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL
This is my go to energy drink. I have such a hard time concentrating and this helps so much not to mention it is also a lot tastier than most other energy drinks
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.