BY AMP ENERGY

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

• "He said it's very good and one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor." in 1 review
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love this energy drink! It tastes good and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste. Definitely recommend to others who love Mountain Dew and the other AMP drink products.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
I already spoke to why I love these, but there is more to it. This is my favorite flavor. It tastes refreshing and I like that it really does give me energy.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL
This is my go to energy drink. I have such a hard time concentrating and this helps so much not to mention it is also a lot tastier than most other energy drinks
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love this energy drink. It is my go to if I'm dragging during the day or having a hard time focusing. I like to drink these just for enjoyment too. Tastes great and has less sugar than several other energy drinks.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Lynchburg, VA
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor. I'm partial to the regular sugar free, but this one is just as good! It pumped me up and I didn't crash after.
Lisy O.
Lisy O.
I don't drink energy drinnks because i just feel like these are way to bad for you they cause heart problems if you constantly drink them but they do give you a lot if energy and has less sugar than several other energy drinks it isn't too expensive
Knoxville, TN
I never tried these but my friend said they were good and they give you energy then make you sleepy.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I am not a huge fan of amp, but If I am drinking it I will drink this flavor. The mixed berry is really sweet and tastes great
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
The flavor was surprisingly not too bad. While energy drinks are really bad for you this one was the only flavor that I could actually stand.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Lansing, IL
Best tasting energy drink out there by far! I love Amps, the original flavor is awesome, and the other flavors are too. They taste like push pops, and they definitely give you energy and concentration without giving you that jittery feeling.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.