BY AMP ENERGY #100 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

• "He said it's very good and one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this flavor." in 1 review
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
Blue Amp is the best tasting energy drink hands down. The only downside is that it isn’t sugar free and so it contains quite a few calories. Still tastes amazing though. Kinda of like a bunch of blue popsicles were melted and put in a can with carbonation and caffeine.
Kenya T.
Norfolk, VA
It’s honestly been a while since I have seen this in stores but I do enjoy it whenever I can find it, it’s good for pulling an all nighter because I do feel like it keep my focus even when my mind wanted to wander, would buy again and I didn’t feel a crash either.
Reena B.
This was my favorite energy drink when I was younger. I LOVE the Mixed Berry flavor. It's so good!! It also was affordable and available in gas stations and grocery stores. I always picked AMP before any other energy drink because I love the taste.
Hanna h.
['Waller', ''], TX
at first this drink used to be nasty till i found this flavor drink and it became my automatic go to , and it extremly cheap , and maybe they could make it healthier
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite AMP flavor. I usually only drink these during finals week, because they give me the energy to stay up & study for my exams. They’re also great before exams to make sure you’re not yawning through the whole thing
Andrea J.
Fort Smith, AR
This is is the best energy drink when you have a long night ahead of you. The value is great and very affordable and it taste great too. I would recommend this drink to any college student wink wink and any hardworking person
Lisy O.
I don't drink energy drinnks because i just feel like these are way to bad for you they cause heart problems if you constantly drink them but they do give you a lot if energy and has less sugar than several other energy drinks it isn't too expensive
Abby P.
Lansing, IL
Best tasting energy drink out there by far! I love Amps, the original flavor is awesome, and the other flavors are too. They taste like push pops, and they definitely give you energy and concentration without giving you that jittery feeling.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Love this energy drink! It tastes good and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste. Definitely recommend to others who love Mountain Dew and the other AMP drink products.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love this energy drink. It is my go to if I'm dragging during the day or having a hard time focusing. I like to drink these just for enjoyment too. Tastes great and has less sugar than several other energy drinks.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Whats ur alls favorite kind.