BY AMP ENERGY #22 in Energy Drinks

• Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy e...4 Answers
  • I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Taste pretty good kinda like mountain dew." in 1 review
  • "I don't normally like energy drinks but I really like this one and I like the different flavors and It does not make me all jittery. " in 1 review
  • "I like to get the sugar free one" in 1 review
Blake V.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
I by no means recommend energy drinks to anyone because of the detrimental effects of energy drinks. But since we are rating the actual product I would say that this is one of the most tasteful energy drinks on the market. If you're having issues staying awake this might be the product for you but I would recommend other alternatives before switching to something like this.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Croydon, PA
This is the only energy drink I will buy! It is so delicious and it comes in many different flavors. It also comes in sugar free! Most other energy drinks leave a bad after taste but this does not, it just leaves you wanting more! And another plus is you you won't feel tired a few hours later!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I used to love amp! Until they changed something in it abbot 2 years ago or so.. I used to buy it daily now I won't buy it at all! Please change it back! Now a rock star fan bit I'm rather the old amp flavor most. I wldnt recommend it to anyone unless they change it back
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This was my go to cheaper energy drink. I loved the last and it woke me up in the morning. I noticed the high really didn't last that long but it got me going when I needed it. I usually just got the basic original flavor but some times I would mix it up a bit.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I work 3rd shift and look for energy drinks like crazy! I've tried them all and then I seen this sitting on the shelf and I tried it and this is by far the best energy drink I've had. It really helps me stay awake. And I love mtn dews also! I recommend this
jodi l.
jodi l.
My husband works night shift and drinks one a night. it seems to be healthier than a lot of other energy drinks. he says he enjoys the taste and they are about $5 dollars for a 4 pack at Walmart and to me that's a great price for something he drinks daily.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I really did not like this drink at all. It didn't help me feel energized and it tasted like a can of sugar. It just did not taste good and I wouldn't buy it again. They are cheap but not good quality and I really would rather have a cup of coffee instead.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
It made me feel sick and gittery (like all of these types of drink). Not for me . I didnt like the taster. and crashed afterwards. (it is not like i was expecting otherwise)... i wont be having another drink like this for a long time.. hopefully never.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
This is by far my favorite energy drink. I've tried monster and red bull before but I love the flavor of this drink. It taste just like mountain dew and doesn't make you jittery and doesn't have a aftertaste.
Jason C.
Jason C.
Again i am not a huge fan of energy drinks, but this is the closest thing to "Surge" that i have had in a long time. I loved that drink and something that is a little nostalgic is never bad.
Ana D.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this taste good?
Casey C.
Casey C.
I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp taste?
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Does Amp energy drink taste good?
Jay C.
Jay C.
Is this better than 5 hr energy drink?
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy effect.