BY AMP ENERGY #17 in Energy Drinks

• Does this taste good?11 Answers
  • Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy eff...4 Answers
  • I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp t...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Taste pretty good kinda like mountain dew." in 1 review
  • "I don't normally like energy drinks but I really like this one and I like the different flavors and It does not make me all jittery. " in 1 review
  • "I like to get the sugar free one" in 1 review
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
Amp is the only energy drink I have ever tried and actually like the flavor of. I honestly don't even drink it for the benefit of more energy, I drink it like I do any other drink, when I'm thirsty! I do like Mountain Dew, it is my favorite soda, but I honestly don't think Amp tastes like it. It tastes like summer and lemon-lime flavoring all put together.
I do feel energetic after I drink it, but not to the point of running around. It's more easily described as I'm more alert at work and more productive. I should pitch Amp to my boss and see if he will begin supplying it for me! He does actually currently buy Mountain Dew and keep it in the refrigerator, so Amp is not out of the question (in my opinion).
I typically drink a 16 fl oz can of Amp in about 1 hour or less and the effects last 4+ hours after. I don't feel any crash or anything when it's wearing down either, which is great because that is typically when I'm getting ready to get off work and go home and.. do more work!
Blake V.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
I by no means recommend energy drinks to anyone because of the detrimental effects of energy drinks. But since we are rating the actual product I would say that this is one of the most tasteful energy drinks on the market. If you're having issues staying awake this might be the product for you but I would recommend other alternatives before switching to something like this.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Tge price is good for these drinks but the damage it does to your bladder is not worth the time. Outside of my own story, I know many people who have had a casual beverage roughly 3 times a week and the end up in the hospital for bladder infection. If they cleanup the ingredients (it taste good but is unhealthy) maybe I'll purchase again.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
This is my favorite energy drink and is one of the few that I will actually drink. It doesn't have the horrible aftertaste most energy drinks have and doesn't make me jittery. Also I don't have a sugar crash or anything like that after drinking one of these. If you like Mountain Dew then you will most likely love this energy drink too!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Croydon, PA
This is the only energy drink I will buy! It is so delicious and it comes in many different flavors. It also comes in sugar free! Most other energy drinks leave a bad after taste but this does not, it just leaves you wanting more! And another plus is you you won't feel tired a few hours later!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
Nothing beats a can of Amp and a bag of Funyuns for a late night road trip snack. It might not be the healthiest of choices, but the taste is much more drinkable than things like red bull or monster. I still prefer Full Throttle when it comes to energy drinks, but amp is a close second.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Springfield, IL
I love Mt. Dew products so when they came out with an energy drink, I had to try it. I don't necessarily think it gave me more energy. It did, however, taste great. I always buy them at the gas station on sale. I love the taste and the price so I will buy again and recommend to others.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Mountian dew is my all time faovorete soda i will drink no other pop it gives me so much energy for the day and has such a great taste i will never go to any ohter pop i buy it probably twice aweek because i love it that much and i also take it tow ork to have that great energy there
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
I used to love amp! Until they changed something in it abbot 2 years ago or so.. I used to buy it daily now I won't buy it at all! Please change it back! Now a rock star fan bit I'm rather the old amp flavor most. I wldnt recommend it to anyone unless they change it back
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
Anyone looking for an artificial energy boost, without the potency of a legit energy drink, will appreciate this option. It tastes more like a soda with a little 'umph'. I do not drink it anymore between pregnancy & breastfeeding, but it does have a good flavor.
Ana D.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this taste good?
Casey C.
Casey C.
I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp taste?
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Does Amp energy drink taste good?
Jay C.
Jay C.
Is this better than 5 hr energy drink?
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy effect.