BY AMP ENERGY #37 in Energy Drinks

• Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy e...4 Answers
  • I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Taste pretty good kinda like mountain dew." in 1 review
  • "I don't normally like energy drinks but I really like this one and I like the different flavors and It does not make me all jittery. " in 1 review
  • "I like to get the sugar free one" in 1 review
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love these.  I haven't had them in a really long time, but they are so good.  They are very citrusy tasting.  They are way cheaper now than they were back when I was buying them regularly.  They work really well too and last a long time.  I would highly recommend these if you looking for a good tasting energy drink.
Courtney L.
Fitspiration Expert
Taste wise this is absolutely my favorite from energy drinks. It reminds me a lot of Mountain Dew. The price is very similar to all of its competitors. I don’t find it to give me the biggest boost of energy but it does give me something.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I occasionally pick up energy drinks at the store and this one is always at the top of my list. It is a little bit sweet for my taste, but it does give that extra energy boost! I love to pick these up at the gas station right before a long road trip.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Fitspiration Expert
I use to drink these like they were going out of style lbvs. This was the first energy drink I ever tried. The taste is good to me it tasted like Mountain Dew soda by that’s just my opinion. I stopped drinking them because I heard they weren’t good for you and I found myself drinking 3-4 a day.
Brittney M.
I used to love this back in high school. I haven't bought one of these in so long. But after seeing this show up on snap, I think I want to go buy one to relive those days. I try so hard to like energy drinks. But amp was one I really enjoy this one. It didn't taste over fill with sugar.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
This was the first energy drink I ever had when I was a teenager. I fell in love with it. I loved the code red version too. It's hard to find nowadays since Monster and Red bull basically own the market.

The taste was great. Gave you a great amount of energy. The price competitive.
Bethany V.
Victoria
this product is pretty good it kind of taste like a sprite to me i recomend it to anyone who likes energy drinks that is pretty good and its also affordable rather then paying almost 4 dollars for a energy drink . id by it again if i wanted something to keeep me energized
Laura W.
Berea, OH
This was my go to drink in high school! I don’t know if I thought I was cool or what - but I had them all the time! I’m only giving it 4 stars because I haven’t had it in so long now and don’t really remember what it tastes like - BUT 16 year old me gives it all the stars!
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
I drank this a lot in high school and I actually started drinking this one again, I think its good, its not too sweet or overpowering and it gives a good amount of energy and they are cheap.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
This is the only energy drink I ever reach for which is very rare. It is like a jacked up Mountain Dew which is the only pop I’ll drink. It isn’t too badly priced and whenever I need a big energy boost I’ll reach for one but just not super often!
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
Does this taste good?
Casey C.
I've tried other energy drinks and they taste gross. How does amp taste?
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Does Amp energy drink taste good?
Jay C.
Is this better than 5 hr energy drink?
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Does this leaves you feel bad afterwards? After the high energy effect.