AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Shannon A.AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Lina F.

BY AMP ENERGY

AMP® Cherry Boost Energy Drink.

Caffeine B-vitamins.

Be smart about managing your energy.

The AMP energy line up.

AMP energy boost.

With B-vitamins to help kick you into high gear.

AMP energy active.

Energizer and hydrate.

AMP energy focus.

Keep your edge.

130 calories per can.

With other natural flavors. see more...

AMP Energy Drink Cherry
  • "AMP is my favorite energy drink, by far... And the cherry makes me feel like I'm drinking something fizzy and energizing without the vitamin taste of many other energy drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "This used to be my favorite energy drink before they change the formula a couple of years ago for the cherry... before that it tasted kind of like a sweet tart to me." in 2 reviews
  • "the taste is good; cherry is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • "Amp is my favorite energy drink and cherry is my favorite flavor of the Amp drinks." in 1 review
  • "I am not really a huge fan of the Amp Energy drink." in 1 review
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
I drink one or two a day to get me through my 9 hour work day. Gives me energy without the jitters or shakes. They also taste great. Sugary but great. I love them!!
Holly B.
Love this brand and this flavor! It doesn't have that medicine cherry flavor like most cherry drinks do. It is the perfect drink to help you through the morning/day.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have no idea why but nothing tastes as good to me as Red Bull. It works just as well but I wish it would also come in an 8oz size. The flavor is basic Cherry.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
This is the only amp flavor I like as the others leave a nasty after taste. Works pretty well. And I love that in my area its offered at 2 for $4. almost always
Erin Y.
Amp Cherry is one of my favorite energy drinks. It's sweet but not overpowering and it really gives you that extra kick without the violent crash afterwards.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Decent energy drink! not as good as a Monster but for the price it works! I would rate this as a good overall drink especially since it isn't too expensive.
Ashley S.
Idleyld Park , OR
This is such a good drink when it is frozen. I have never been a fan of energy drinks but this specific one I can settle for when I need that get up. Yumm.
rochelle j.
Weatherford, TX
I recommend AMP Energy Drink Cherry flavor , Great results !! I love this energy drink. Great flavor and only 220 calories. Best part no jittery feeling.
Alexis G.
My boyfriend practically lives off of AMP's but for me the taste is strange and the after taste is horrible to me, but it's an okay drink overall.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like the Cherry Flavor, but none of the energy drinks actually gave me energy, it just helped me stay awake long enough to get where I was going.
Jen S.
How does this compare to red bull?
Becky W.
What's the average cost? Are these cheaper than red bull?
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , CA
I'm not a big cherry person... but is this Good? How's the taste ?
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I absolutely love this drink what's your favorite amp energy drink flavor? Mines the cherry! Taste like cherry 7up!
Kori C.
I may just not be looking in the right area but where can I buy this? About how much does it cost?