AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Shannon A.AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Lina F.

BY AMP ENERGY

AMP® Cherry Boost Energy Drink.

Caffeine B-vitamins.

Be smart about managing your energy.

The AMP energy line up.

AMP energy boost.

With B-vitamins to help kick you into high gear.

AMP energy active.

Energizer and hydrate.

AMP energy focus.

Keep your edge.

130 calories per can.

With other natural flavors. see more...

AMP Energy Drink Cherry
  • "AMP is my favorite energy drink, by far... And the cherry makes me feel like I'm drinking something fizzy and energizing without the vitamin taste of many other energy drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "This used to be my favorite energy drink before they change the formula a couple of years ago for the cherry... before that it tasted kind of like a sweet tart to me." in 2 reviews
  • "the taste is good; cherry is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • "Amp is my favorite energy drink and cherry is my favorite flavor of the Amp drinks." in 1 review
  • "I am not really a huge fan of the Amp Energy drink." in 1 review
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I am a monutain Dew fan and amp fulfills the desire to have aMountain Dew and the need for energy. The cost is ver affordable and the taste makes drinking it s pleasure I'd recommend again and again for its great taste
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This is by far my favorite flavor of amp! This gives you good energy and focus. I drink this while working midnight shift and it gives me that extra boost i need around 2 am to make it through until the morning.
Nguyen L.
Shoreline, WA
This used to be my favorite energy drink before they change the formula a couple of years ago for the cherry... before that it tasted kind of like a sweet tart to me. Haven't had it in along while, due to switching to the no calorie zero ultra monster.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
My go to drink when going to the beach, always have this and an iced coffee for the long day. It keeps me going long enough to keep up with the kids. It’s kinda pricey at like $3 a can but it a treat.
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
This is my most favorite energy drink,besides this particular flavor. The cherry flavor may have a nice ring to it but the taste is really harsh in my opinion. It may just be my taste buds though. Lol
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This was the first energy drink I ever remember having and I still reach for it. I love the flavor because it is not as overbearing as traditional Red Bull or Monster drinks. I am also usually able to find them for an affordable deal at local gas stations in my area.
Lindsay G.
Charleston, WV
AMP is my favorite energy drink, by far... And the cherry makes me feel like I'm drinking something fizzy and energizing without the vitamin taste of many other energy drinks. Two thumbs up!
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Great flavor, for an energy drink anyway. It is a great change up of flavor from the normal citrus-y flavors. Not the strongest energy drink though, and that's why I can only give it 4 stars.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Amp is my favorite energy drink and cherry is my favorite flavor of the Amp drinks. It gives me that kick I need to get through a night shift at work. I would definitely recommend!
Jennie C.
Carson City, NV
Amp is my favorite energy drink. I prefer the regular but the cherry does the trick also. If you can find the orange amp, try it. It is great but I have a hard time finding it.
Jen S.
How does this compare to red bull?
Becky W.
What's the average cost? Are these cheaper than red bull?
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , CA
I'm not a big cherry person... but is this Good? How's the taste ?
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I absolutely love this drink what's your favorite amp energy drink flavor? Mines the cherry! Taste like cherry 7up!
Kori C.
I may just not be looking in the right area but where can I buy this? About how much does it cost?