AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Shannon A.AMP Energy Drink Cherry uploaded by Lina F.

BY AMP ENERGY

AMP® Cherry Boost Energy Drink.

Caffeine B-vitamins.

Be smart about managing your energy.

The AMP energy line up.

AMP energy boost.

With B-vitamins to help kick you into high gear.

AMP energy active.

Energizer and hydrate.

AMP energy focus.

Keep your edge.

130 calories per can.

With other natural flavors. see more...

AMP Energy Drink Cherry
  • "AMP is my favorite energy drink, by far... And the cherry makes me feel like I'm drinking something fizzy and energizing without the vitamin taste of many other energy drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "This used to be my favorite energy drink before they change the formula a couple of years ago for the cherry... before that it tasted kind of like a sweet tart to me." in 2 reviews
  • "the taste is good; cherry is my favorite flavor." in 1 review
  • "Amp is my favorite energy drink and cherry is my favorite flavor of the Amp drinks." in 1 review
  • "I am not really a huge fan of the Amp Energy drink." in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Saint Louis, MO
When this product was what this picture is, it was fantastic. They have since changed the formula to a "healthy version" and the flavor that it had is gone. Use to be almost like a Mountain Dew Code Red with a little more kick. That just isn't there. Haven't tried it again since.
Sarah L.
Gastonia, NC
I really love Amp Cherry! I have been looking for an energy drink to boost me in the morning, coffee wasn't happening and the other energy drinks were boring. I For some reason, it's hard to find in my area, but I prefer the Amp cherry when I can find it, but Original isn't bad.
Hayley H.
Olathe, KS
I prefer this if I’m not looking for something sickly sweet. It’s not super high in carb which is nice, and the cherry flavor isn’t like medicine at all which I really appreciate. I stopped drinking them for awhile but I definitely think I’ll be going back to these.
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I love the amp energy drink! I buy one everyday before work and it helps me get through a long day keeping me focused and energized my personal favorite is the red can cherry flavored yummy!
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Used to drink other brands of energy drinks but when I tried AMP it had a better over all tasting. I do not always drink energy drinks but when I do I always get the AMP cherry flavor. Would recommend a try and is very affordable, and can be found everywhere.
Kelley O.
I'm not a big fan of energy drinks because I think most of the time they are nasty, but AMP is one of the only brands I can drink. The blue is my favorite but I really like the red too.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite amp drink it tastes delicious like almost real cherries. Doesn't leave you with the jitters it worst fast and it's one of my favorite energy drinks ive drank
Tiffany  S.
Wahiawa, HI
This cherry flavor amp is my favorite! I tried it long ago, and I still look for it when I need a boost of energy! I do remember being a little stand off-ish because of the presentation of the can, but taking the chance was well worth it! It tastes great!
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
I just like this drink for the taste, I don’t get any energy boost or any benefits for that matter from it. It’s an ok value if you can find it on sale. Lots of sugar in these drinks so just check labels. I drink every once in a blue moon.
Matt H.
Landis, NC
. This particular one has a bit of kick and the cherry is kind of harsh at first but doesn't leave an aftertaste. here lately this is my morning pick me up. I definitely recommend this drink for slight burst of energy. will purchase again.
Jen S.
How does this compare to red bull?
Becky W.
What's the average cost? Are these cheaper than red bull?
Kayluh K.
Moreno Valley , CA
I'm not a big cherry person... but is this Good? How's the taste ?
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I absolutely love this drink what's your favorite amp energy drink flavor? Mines the cherry! Taste like cherry 7up!
Kori C.
I may just not be looking in the right area but where can I buy this? About how much does it cost?