BY AMP ENERGY

Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Not a fan of wild cherry anything but this was the last energy drink in the store and I decided to try it.. it does not taste like wild cherry at all it tastes very great actually and I went back in to buy another one!
Lace l.
AMP Energy Boosted wild berry cherry 🍒 is very good! 😄 👍 It gives you the extra boost of energy without that harsh bitter taste during your drink or leave an aftertaste after you drink. It has 2X the daily value of Vitamin C and B Vitamins! It also doesn't make you crash after the energy wears off. Plus, it has a screw tight life which makes it easy to grew about and go! A must have for the beach bag!

**NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18, PREGNANT WOMEN, OR PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE.
Shirley S.
I enjoy the taste. And it actually works. Usually with any other drink I need two or it takes a while before it kicks in. Not this one. Lol
Marcii A.
Isleta Pueblo
Sort of reminded me of a cherry limeade from soncis in a way. Didn't wanna make me energized but still like d the drink.
SHANNON G.
The cherry flavor is incredible! I buy this every month and enjoy every bit of it. It's a lot of sugar but totally yummy.
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
Loved this Berry Cherry energy drink. Whenever I need a little extra boost I always grab one of these. Taste great!
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very mild taste but works great when you need a quick but settle boost of energy. It doesn't cause you to crash.
Heather P.
Redmond, OR
These are the little gems that got me addicted to energy drinks. For me they are better than having a soda.
Michelle P.
Trafford
My favorite drink and they no longer make it. I’m completely heart broken. Devastated