AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jenifer G.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jakii V.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY AMP ENERGY #46 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

Jenifer G.
Best Energy Drink. I drink one every morning to get going. I love the variety and flavors!!
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
As a kid I loved drinking energy drinks (as if I needed anymore energy!) Lol. These taste great. They are similar to mtn dew but a bit more sour I would say. As if there is more of the lemon lime citrus. They are great though. Keep you energized without the horrible caffeine crash. I'll continue to purchase!
Marissa P.
Chattanooga
AMP is the only energy drink I will drink. They’re not that expensive at all which I love. I like them cause I love citrus drinks and this is not a let down for sure. Anyone that likes citrus flavor I would recommend AMP to them. AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can
jessica s.
lansing, MI
It's one of the only flavors I enjoy! It's fizzy and refreshing with a light taste. Ive been drinking this for many many years. The only thing I would improve is better distribution. It's usually on some sort of two for deal and I will keep buying it above any other flavor!
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
I work overnights, and this is a life saver when I need an extra pick-me-up. I HATE the taste of energy drinks (and I’ve tried a lot) But this one reminds me of soda. It’s a bit harder to find @ places, but it’s well priced. The only downfall w| this is my body didn’t react well after having so many within a short period (it started to thin my hair pretty bad) Once I stopped going crazy w| it, I had no more issues. I would recommend to others that need more energy but don’t like the taste of energy drinks! Just be careful :)
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle , OH
Where I go Black Friday shopping there have a little food counter that sells these amps, I always get a cherry slushee and an amp. I mix them together and if tastes absolutely amazing. I try to be that person that stays out all night and with amp it’s possible!
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
This is the only energy drink that I can stand the flavor of.  I grab one anytime I need a pick me up.  It tastes a touch like Mountain Dew but better cause I don't like MD.  Many energy drinks (like Red Bull) give me heartburn but Amp doesn't.  Amp has helped me through many a workday afternoon and never lets me down.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
It’s like a hyped up Mountain Dew. It’s soooo good and I love the way it taste. Sometimes I drink them just because I like the taste. But the value is great and I recommend it to all “Dew” lovers.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Let me just start this by saying.... I HATE energy drinks! I cannot stand the after taste. But this energy drink? Perfection. Has an amazing citrus flavor, not to carbonated like others. And does not have a disgusting after taste! I wish more places sold AMP. By far the best energy drink out there. I buy all the time and would recommend to others.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Really good energy drink that actually gives you a kick of energy.  It tastes just like Mountain Dew so I really enjoy it. You can feel the buzz but it doesn't make you super wired.
What flavors are there?