AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jenifer G.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jakii V.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY AMP ENERGY #27 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

DeShae P.
Ruston, LA
My husband and I love the flavors of this AMP! It's perfect for road trips or parents of toddlers who just want to stay up past 9pm. Lol. No jitters or crash. I find this to be better than the alternatives and would definitely purchase again!
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
This tastes like Mountain Dew and that’s probably why if I grab an energy drink at a gas station, it’s an AMP. They go down so easily as they are easy to spot in a cooler. I always pick one up for all my long road trips to keep me gong.
Taylor K.
Tastes like a Mountain Dew but has more caffeine so I absolutely love this & the original flavor ugh it’s my favorite I know most hate on the original but it’s the taste I’m looking for(love Mountain Dew lol)
Brittney A.
Aiken, SC
I've been drinking AMP for years, i've tried plenty of other energy drinks and the don't compare to AMP. AMP will always be my favorite and it's super affordable. I will definitely be continuing to buy AMP!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are delicous. Like a kicked up Mountain Dew. I love them. I have to watch myself because I can easily drink multiple cans in a day! These are very affordable compared to other energy drinks as well.
alyssa b.
South Point, OH
i am a sucker for energy drinks because they are so convenient. amp is affordable and the packaging is simple but cute. the aftertaste is sometimes a little weird, but i still drink it very often.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite flavor. This gives me hours of energy. After it wares down i don’t get a crash feeling. I slowly start to lose my energy so it gives me enough time to get some more energy in my system.
Katie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original amp is my go-to when i really need a boost. I don't get them often b/c they are very high in sugar/calories. I do love them for a treat, especially on vacation!
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
As a kid I loved drinking energy drinks (as if I needed anymore energy!) Lol. These taste great. They are similar to mtn dew but a bit more sour I would say. As if there is more of the lemon lime citrus. They are great though. Keep you energized without the horrible caffeine crash. I'll continue to purchase!
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
This is the ONLY energy drink I will ever drink. It is delicious and not too pricey. I don’t drink energy drinks often but this is by far the best I’ve ever tasted. I didn’t really a notice a change in the energy I had though. It’s delicious, but doesn’t really give you that extra burst of energy.
What flavors are there?