AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Kim B.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jakii V.AMP® Energy Boost Original 16 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Jenifer G.

BY AMP ENERGY #18 in Energy Drinks

Be smart about managing your energy. A one-size fits all jolt of energy isn't what your body needs. AMP has a range of energy products to make sure the energy level matches the occasion, to keep life as productive as it needs to be. see more...

Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Around me Amp is getting harder and harder to find. This is one of my personal favorites. I with they made a less caffeinated soda version and a low carb version in this flavor. This is one of my morning go to drinks when coffee is just not going to cut it.
Angel P.
danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of energy drinks, but this one is a favorite of mine! To me, it tastes like Mountain Dew. But gives you so much energy! They are a bit pricy, but so are most other energy drinks. I will definitely buy again.
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
My favorite energy drink, always has been. It taste like a stronger mountain dew and is refreshing. I tried the new organic pineapple coconut and it taste like a pina colada, 100% recommend. Soo yummy!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Original is my favorite flavor for amp. It always gives me great energy when I have had a long day and have much more to do! I buy this very often! And I do recommend first time energy drinkers to try!
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
Amp is my go to for a pick me up. Plus I just really like the flavor of them! I think they are a great price compared to other energy drinks. Not only are they cheaper but they are bigger! I grab these once or twice a week usually.
Tonya H.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite flavor. This gives me hours of energy. After it wares down i don’t get a crash feeling. I slowly start to lose my energy so it gives me enough time to get some more energy in my system.
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
the thing I like about this product is that it's not as harsh as some other energy drinks. It has a really nice fruity flavor, and feels as though I'm just drinking a soda rather than something that packs a bigger punch. I do notice improved concentration and energy when I drink this product. But I think the thing I like about it most is the flavor.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
This is my favorite energy drink if I decide to have one once in awhile. It doesnt make me jittery and the taste is the best..it reminds me of an old soda I used to drink called Josta. Love it!
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
As a kid I loved drinking energy drinks (as if I needed anymore energy!) Lol. These taste great. They are similar to mtn dew but a bit more sour I would say. As if there is more of the lemon lime citrus. They are great though. Keep you energized without the horrible caffeine crash. I'll continue to purchase!
Danae P.
Sparks, NV
This is the ONLY energy drink I will ever drink. It is delicious and not too pricey. I don’t drink energy drinks often but this is by far the best I’ve ever tasted. I didn’t really a notice a change in the energy I had though. It’s delicious, but doesn’t really give you that extra burst of energy.
What flavors are there?