BY AMP ENERGY

• Where do I find the big cases? Only been able to find the...1 Answers
Taryn P.
Vassalboro, ME
Nice flavor without being too sweet. It didn’t have a weird after taste that for me a lot of other brands have. The size of the cab is a little awkward to hang on to and to put in the cup holder of my car but that is minor.!
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
I love all AMP products because they taste amazing. I say excited when they produced a grape flavor. It is one of my favorite flavors. They do the trick for me and I am typically able to find them at the gas station 3 for $5 which is awesome!
Jessica W.
Atlantic Beach
I loved the flavor of this product. It was a delicious grape not like a children’s candy grape flavor. Kept my energy up for a while after I started drinking it. Def buy again!AMP® Energy Boost Grape 12 Pack 16 fl. oz. Cans
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I typically reach for the original a
L energy drinks. It when I saw the grape I just had to have it. I love the fact that this comes in a bigger 16 pack because it's easier to get more than just one for the day without feeling as guilty as if you went out of your way to pick up one can.
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
I love the grape amps. They give me the energy I need and taste great. I would highly recommend these to anyone. They are best when ice cold. The only downside is the 220 calories.
Jasmine M.
Idk why i always go for purple or grape flavored drinks but that is always my go to when i wanna try new drinks. However, this tasted very good and it gave me that extra kick that i needed when i had to work my late night work shifts or pulling an all nighter with hw or studying while i was in college.
Daniel C.
When I reach for an energy drink on a long road trip, it is usually AMP! They are not too expensive, and pack a good punch without making me feel like I've over-done it on the energy. And because I enjoy grape soda, I usually reach for the grape flavor!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This brand of energy drink is DISGUSTING. It taste like a glorified mountain dew. Packed full of sugar and not nearly carbonated enough.

The packaging reminds me of a low grade version of monster. Im not a fan of it.
Meagan S.
I use to only drink these because Pitch Black Mountain Dew was discontinued. I still really like the grape flavor but it’s just not the same. Great for road trips and staying awake while driving.
Candace W.
Tupelo , MS
I like the flavor of this drink. It gives me a slight kick to push me through my busy schedule at times. I only buy one at a time at a convenient store nearby.
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
Where do I find the big cases? Only been able to find the singles.