AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL

by AmorePacific

A hydrating AHA mask that reveals radiance minus the redness and irritation with dual-action exfoliation and moisturizing green tea water. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dryness, and PoresFormulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- AHA/Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates dead skin cells and removes debris to help smooth and even skin texture- Papaya Enzymes (Papain): Removes dead skin cells and supports healthy turnover for radiant skin- First Harvested Green Tea Water: Helps hydrate and soothe. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, coal tar, triclosan, and triclocarban. What Else You Need to Know: This gel-to-cream mask dual exfoliates on the surface with papaya and green tea-derived enzymes. AHA and AHA salt help remove dead skin cells caused by aging. This transformative formula is made up of 60 percent green tea water to moisturize and soothe, immediately revealing brighter, smoother skin with a dewy glow.

Have you used the AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL? If yes, what was your experience? Did you think that it was fairly gentle?
Start your review of AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL!
I really liked this! I got it as a reward sample from Sephora. This it great for exfoliation and I love that it really takes the dead skin off your face. It’s a new product and I think it’s worth a try! Especially if you already love Amorepacific.
Tomball , TX
I simply CAN NOT live without this. It is my HG face mask and words just can't explain how much I love it. It does not burn or tingle. It smooths on like a dream and washes off just as easy. There is no residue left, and no redness left either. My face always feels so good when I use it, and my skin look pretty dang good in the morning. It is a little on the pricey side but I am a huge believer of u get what you pay for. It lasts a long time since I don't do it every day, and I am on my 2nd tube. Did I also mention it smells AHHHHMAZING. Even my husband says it smells good and he never thinks so. Buy it if u can. U won't regret it.
west virginia
I’ve use this AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL for about 3-4 weeks now & as directed and I don’t hate it. I don’t see a super huge difference in my face yet but it does dry the heck out of my oily skin lol. Only more time will tell though
Franklin Park
Love the smell of the mask, and it was very gentle! Will definitely be purchasing again.
Brampton , ON
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yasssssss this is my holy grail product it brought my skin back to life like it hit every single expectations that I ever had like when I did my makeup the morning after it’s like god did my makeup I was shoooketh like I’m over the moon in love with this an I am making sure I don’t ever have to go without it
Montreal , QC
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL uploaded by Monique F.
I followed the instructions and gently rubbed the product onto my face in circular motions for a minute, left on for 5 minutes, then rinsed off. The instructions were easy and I liked how you only had to leave it on for 5 minutes. I have used it a couple of times so far and really noticed how soft it left my skin. I would also like to mention that I really enjoyed the scent as well. This product costs $70.00 on the Sephora site, and while I really do like this masque, I personally feel it is fairly expensive for 80 ml of product. I’m not sure I would spend that much on a face masque to be honest.
Orleans, ON
wow this is the most gentle yet effective mask I have ever tried. I went in to this thinking it may be too harsh and cause irritation but it didn't at all. The mask was super easy to use and exfoliated really well. After the first use I could tell immediately that my skin was softer and more radiant. I continued to use this 2x a week and it has now become a staple in my skincare routine. The one downside is the price however a little product goes a long way!
Toronto, ON
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque 2.70 oz/ 80 mL uploaded by Jenny W.
I received this product for free. It has been a total definite game-changer for me because it's absolutely gentle and excellent at removing impurities leaving your skin amazingly fresh-looking! In a squeeze tube, this mask is opaque in colour and has a gel-like creamy texture to it. When applied, it goes on smoothly and spreads on quite evenly. It has these enzyme powder beads that burst into this white hydrating mask as you continuing rubbing it in circular motions on your face. It feels quite similar to the texture of a lotion.

Those sensitive to scents beware this mask is heavily scented. Although it is quite florally fragranced for my liking, I'm not bothered by it. You only need to leave this mask on for 5 minutes. I never felt any tightness or stinging that is usually attached to face masks or face peels nor did it cause me any sort of redness or irritation. It's amazing that this mask has exfoliating capabilities because it never once felt harsh on my skin. Once you started rinsing, it felt like I was using a foaming cleanser.

The results were astounding. My face felt so pump, very well-hydrated and soft right afterwards. I also noticed the brightness immediately in my face after just one use. The downside of this product is the price, at whopping $82 cdn for 80ml, which is pretty steep for a face mask but I think it's so well worth it as you only need a dime-sized amount 1-2 times a week and it feels so luxurious on the skin and is my personal favourite skintreat!!

Calgary, AB
I didn’t notice a huge difference after using this mask a couple times but I liked that it turned milky on my skin and it felt quite moisturizing. Honestly i don’t think it’s worth the money. I do really like their moisture bound cream however.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Noelle S. • 4 months ago
Yes, and it is definitely gentle! A word of warning though, do not use it directly after a physical exfoliant(clay mask, spinning brush, etc.) I made that mistake and my face was very red for a couple hours after. The masque on its own was very helpful for exfoliating my face