AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A bestselling gentle daily exfoliating powder, formulated with natural papaya enzymes.

Solutions for:
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots and uneven skin tone

If you want to know more…
This highly effective, brightening exfoliator from AmorePacific is a Korean beauty favorite. The powder format is activated by water to remove dead surface skin cells gently and even skin tone for a radiant complexion. Natural papaya enzymes work to leave you with soft and smooth skin and assist in improved absorption of serums and moisturizers.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AmorePacific is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-After cleansing skin, moisten face and hands.
-Invert bottle over palm and one pre-measured powder dose will automatically be dispensed.
-Add a small amount of tepid water and work into creamy lather. Massage for 30 to 45 seconds avoiding the eye area.
-Rinse thoroughly with warm water and continue with regular regimen.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
-Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation develops or lasts.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.

Ingredients

-Papain: A papaya-based enzyme that works to exfoliate the skin without causing irritation
-Allantoin: Calms and soothes the skin.
-Green Tea Leaf Extract: An antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage.

Lactose, Mannitol, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Zeolite, Water, Silica, Allantoin, Betaine, Papain, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-75, Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Fragrance.

I am getting this for Christmas. Anyone else use this? Thoughts?
How do you guys use this?
I purchased the mini set that includes the enzyme cleansing foam since I liked this peel when I first tried it a couple of times. Did anyone experience some physical peeling when you used it?
Start your review of AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel!
Defuniak Spgs, FL
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel uploaded by tiffany N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a trial size version of this product as a gift with purchase from Sephora. I had never tried a powder cleanser before so I wasnt sure what to expect. You pour a small amount of this yellow powder into your hand and add a small amount of water. You then rub your hands together turning the powder and water into a lather. This product feels amazing on my skin when I use it to cleanse my face. This is by far the best facial cleanser I have ever used. My face is so clear, my complexion is so even, my pores appear much smaller and my skin just looks and feels healthier than it ever has before. A little bit of this powder goes a long way so this small trial size should last a decent amount of time. Amorepacific is a very expensive brand but after looking at their website this product seems to be the cheapest product they sell with the smallest size selling for $22. I'm definitely going to purchase a full size version because I am obsessed with how amazing this powder cleanser leaves my skin looking and feeling.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel uploaded by J. T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have skin that is very sensitive to exfoliating products and have to be very cautious, often products that brand their product as gentle bother me. However, AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel is a truly gentle and effective way for me to exfoliate & along with Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher 3.5 oz is one of my 2 go-to products for this purpose. Love the high quality unique ingredients that make Amorepacific such a unique and in my opinion outstanding brand overall. I just wet my face, pour some in my hands, work up a little lather & apply to my face and in very little time I can wash off and immediately feel a difference as my skin looks fresher and renewed. Luckily I have somehow acquired about 10 trial sizes in the past several months and so I have not had to buy a full size yet which I believe is around $60.00 for the larger size & I think that they now offer a smaller size for $22.00. However, when the time comes I will take the splurge as it's so worth it for me not to irritate my skin and/or disrupt my skin's barrier as I have I the past with some other products. Highly recommend this one, especially for those with sensitive skin!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Scottsdale, AZ
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been trying out a sample size of this over the past few weeks & overall I’m pleased with it, the Enzyme Peel is a nice exfoliant for everyday. To use, you mix a little of the powder with water, at first I struggled with getting the ratio right- you don’t need much water at all. On applying the mixture to the face it foams slightly, I’m always concerned that foaming products will be drying but that isn’t the case here. After use, I saw some improvements in brightness and my skin felt soft and smooth. I don’t have overly sensitive skin so found it gentle enough for everyday use. While I like it, I’m not sure that it will be a full size purchase for me as I don’t think the effects it gives is worth the price point & there are better products out there.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Boston, MA
This is such a lovely product, I love the scent, I don’t find scent necessary in skincare but this smells so clean and soft and it just feels great to use everyday. The luxurious experience is really want I enjoyed the most, it did clean my skin but I wouldn’t say it’s life changing. I have oily skin and this dried out my skin so I can only imagine people with dry skin getting even drier with this. But I use other products to stay moisturize so that isn’t too much of a problem. I will say that to me, it is nowhere near $60 worth because I didn’t get any results, my skin was clean but no brightness or didn’t notice a reduction of dead skin cells or anything.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ridge, NY
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this from Sephora to try out. You mix very little with water with the enzyme powder and wash your face. There is no offensive fragrance and it is very gentle. I think you could use this even if you have sensitive skin. It does make your skin smooth without feeling tight. My only issue is that there are so many exfoliating products out there that do the same thing for less money. For me, it wasn’t a WOW factor. Again, I’m reviewing strictly by the sample I received. Perhaps the larger bottle ($60) will last a long time and justify the price but for me I prefer the Peter Thomas Roth peel pads (60 count) which I cut in half and they last about 4 months with nightly use only. #hitsandmisses #skincare #splurgeworthy #summerskin #beauty
Mature / Fine Lines
One of my favorite AmorePacific products and one I use daily. I have been using this product for over 3 years and will continue. I first tried this product in the travel size and didn’t care for the container because the amount dispensed was never the same. I do not have the same issue with the full size product as it dispenses the same amount each time and doesn’t feel like I’m wasting any product. My skin feels soft and smooth and my pores appear to be much smaller from using this. I will continue to purchase the full size and recommend it to friends and family.
In five minutes, this peel/mask hybrid gives skin a dewy glow thanks to a blend of glycolic acid, papaya enzyme, and 60 percent hydrating green tea water. I'm an acne prone so I try to go with the cleanest products such as Drunk Elephant farmacy and youth to the people. So yesterday i was at the store looking for an exfoliator that would help my products absorb into my skin. so I was skeptical since it doesn't have the clean seal by Sephora but the associate told me that this product would work really well for what I'm asking and leave my skin radiant. so I decided to give it a try. I tried it out last night and I was amazed of how gentle this product is I honestly thought that I was using my farmacy cleanser again. Afterwards it left my skin soft and super radiant and did not break me out.
Dry / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
This is one of my favorite products. It’s perfect for when you know you’re going to be wearing a lot of makeup the next day. It’s expensive but I have had the bottle for a very long time as you only need a little bit. I would suggest watching a youtube video on how to use it first because the powder was new to me.
Key West, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product got my face CLEAN. Like, you still need to remove your makeup, use a cleanser first, but after cleansing my skin I’d use this and my face would come out of the shower feeling like a deep pore treatment just happened. A little weird though- it’s a powder so you have to work it into a lather first.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Severe Cystic Acne
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have only heard of this brand before. I don't believe I have ever tried any of their products. This enzyme peel cleansing powder is a powder to foam exfoliating daily cleanser powered by plant-derived enzymes that remove dead skin cells, impurities, and makeup while leaving skin moisturized. The cleanser uses Green Tea-derived Probiotic Enzyme and Papaya Enzymes to help remove dead skin and brighten skin.I applied this powder cleanser to my dampened skin and felt as it turned from powder to foam! It didn't bubble up as I expected it to and it didn't overly lather either. It did however do an incredible job taking off my makeup! It was like a makeup melter and it all came instantly off and left no traces behind, like my usual cleanser does. I usually have to go with a second cleanser or my toner to get it all off but this was a magical product that did it all! Plus, my skin was so incredibly soft after! I really enjoyed my experience with this cleansing powder so I am giving it 5 stars!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vancouver
3 months ago
J. T. • 2 months ago
In my experience you can make a little go a long way!
Edmonton, AB
5 months ago
Is the AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel worth the price, I've heard it's really good for deep cleansing your pores?
J. T. • 2 months ago
I think it's definitely worth it because of how gentle it is & it does work very well- love the ingredients- you can also make a little go a long way too!