AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam 4.1 oz uploaded by Jade B.AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam 4.1 oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

A hydrating and purifying facial cleanser. AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam effectively removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin's natural protective barrier. It is ideal for normal, oily, and acne-prone skin, minimizing the appearance and severity of blemishes. Botanical extracts add gentle stimulation and energy for a refreshing effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates Micro-spheres of Vitamin E burst as the foaming cleanser is massaged over the face, bathing the skin in a purifying antioxidant complex with detoxifying and protective benefits. It also works brilliantly as a shaving foam.As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AMOREPACIFIC does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AMOREPACIFIC is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

• I have sensitive skin and it's really hard for me to find...4 Answers
  • Does anyone who has breakout have a review on its effects...1 Answers
  • I love this cleanser. It's not too dry after washing my f...4 Answers
AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam 4.1 oz
  • "Love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin and this cleanser does not irritate my skin. It is very gentle and I find that it reduces the redness on my cheeks when I use regularly. " in 6 reviews
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I received a deluxe sample of this through Sephora and I love it! It looked like there were little scrubbing beads in it as well? Although I didn't take a close enough look to determine if that's really what they were. Either way I loved how this stuff felt on my skin. I have normal skin although it can sometimes be sensitive to certain types of products and usually I stay away from any foaming cleanser as I was told that the foaming agent is not good for your skin, however I had to give this stuff a shot.

I used it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and it lathered like a dream. Now just like their other products the scent could probably be considered strong but I like the smell. In the past my skin has been left feeling dry and tight after using any sort of foaming cleanser but not with this. In this case after drying my face my skin felt softer without the tightness. I only had to use it once to be sold and it's cheaper than my La Mer face wash! I have been a loyal La Mer user but once my AmorePacific samples are used up I will be purchasing the full sizes of everything!
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
This cleanser is on the pricier side but I absolutely love it and think it’s worth it. It’s super gentle and I use it with a Clarisonic. I was using a cleanser before this one and I kept getting clogged pores but ever since I switched to this cleanser my skin has been great! Less breakouts.
Hannah Q.
My new go to cleanser! This is so great for my oily combo skin and doesn't make me breakout! Gives me enough hydration and gets rid of the dirt and oils and leftover makeup on my skin! It feels so nice and creamy and turns into a nice foam. I like the little beads because they act as the treatment and a little exfoliation to help with breakouts on the skin. Leaves the skin feeling super soft and clean! It's infused with bamboo sap and green tea so you're getting amazing ingredients for the price point!
Alex C.
Yonkers , NY
Amore Pacific is my favorite skincare line. I am obsessed with how clean and skin feels and look after every use. It smells divine, truly cleans your skin and helps clear up any problems you might have. This face wash is now a permanent part of my face routine!
pkvogue P.
Forest hills , NY
This cleansing foam is my go to! It’s a bit pricey but worth it. It has little micro beads that really get into the skin for a deep clean. It’s $50 but I think it’s an investment to perfect skin. Amorepacific is a Korean brand and skin care is super top for these consumers. No matter the price this is always my go to! You get what you pay for. Am I right?
Kristal H.
It is a smile cleanser. It has not broken me out or helped my acne either. Not worth the price. I would not recommend it. Little product does go a long way, but it did not do what I wanted. Packaging was simple, nothing nice. I wish it helped with acne more than just cleanse a layer. Also it doesnt remove all the makeup it leaves behind some makeup.
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
I got a sample size of this and since using it all up- I have missed it so much. I love the beads in it and it just felt nice on my skin. It was gentle and effective. I plan on buying the full size when I run out of my other cleanser
sophia f.
This in conjunction with the cleaning oil will take off all of your makeup and leave your skin feeling as soft as a baby's bottom.  I had never experienced a clean face after wearing makeup with only two products until I found AmorePAcific.  My skin is soft and cleansed.  I couldn't believe it but after using my toner and not finding a trace of makeup on the cotton round, I was amazed.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
This was a great cleanser foam which was a nice follow-up product to the cleansing oil. Took off all of the remaining grease, dirt, and makeup. I would not buy again only because I did not think it was worth the price.
Peyton M.
Midlothian
My absolute favorite cleanser!! It has completely cleared up my acne and facial scars and does an amazing job removing makeup and cleaning my skin. Won’t use anything else now
Christy Z.
Newmarket, Ontario
I love this cleanser. It's not too dry after washing my face.perfect for our Canadian winter. I have always love the Korean cosmetics. This one did not disappoint me as well.
Reira W.
I have sensitive skin and it's really hard for me to find a cleanser that cleanse well and doesn't strip my face. Is this cleanser drying?
Esther I.
Does anyone who has breakout have a review on its effects on that? Also could this be used with a Clarisonic ?