BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAmorePacific
Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 05 oz/ 15 mL

AMOREPACIFIC Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by AmorePacific

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A nourishing daily face cream that helps improve the look of skin elasticity, hydration, and skin tone. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more… Time Response Skin Reserve Creme features AMOREPACIFIC's exclusive Chrono-T™ beauty green tea, containing a higher concentration of amino acids and catechins to help diminish the appearance of future signs of aging. A dual infusion extraction technique with cold brew and guard infusion methods combine to increase the concentration of amino acids and catechins. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer self-survey on 22 women ages 35 to 49, after 8 weeks:- 100% said the look of skin elasticity improved - 100% said their skin moisture level increased- 100% said their rough skin texture improved- 87% said the look of wrinkles decreased

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AMOREPACIFIC Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
AMOREPACIFIC Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Hendrika V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Time Response Skin Reserve Cream is just wonderful for my combination to dry skin. It contains the highest-grade and most concentrated green tea to help visibly plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. I just love the luxurious look of the packaging of this product with the small mirror that is on top of the lid. My combination skin feels very dry especially now with the colder weather, but this cream really makes my skin feel softer, firmer, smoother and makes it look more radiant. It really has a plumping effect and makes my fine lines and wrinkles look less visible. After cleaning my face, I use just a little bit of the cream to cover my whole face and neck. A little bit goes a long way. It really goes on smoothly. The cream has a luxuriously rich and thicker texture but once it is absorbed by my skin it feels lightweight. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Although this is a rich cream my skin does not feel greasy or oily. My skin feels hydrated all day long. It has a light scent that is not too overwhelming. I can already notice an improvement in my skin after just using it for a short period of time. Fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and I just love how it gives my skin a more plump and radiant look and I can't believe how soft and hydrated my normally dry skin feels all day long. The cream does not have sulfates, SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, triclosan, and triclorarban and it is also cruelty-free. Overall, a wonderful luxurious rich cream that makes my dry skin look radiant. Highly recommend this cream!
Berkeley W.
AMOREPACIFIC Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Berkeley W.
I absolutely love this cream it always leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. I've tried other luxury creams such as la prairie and la mer but neither gave results as amazing as Amorepacific's time response cream.
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
AMOREPACIFIC Time Response Skin Reserve Creme 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Did you know Sulwhasoo is made by AmorePacific ? I didn't. I used 200 beauty insider points I had at Sephora to get two of these Time Response cremes in 0.2fl oz/8ml size after seeing that for JUST 0.3fl oz more it cost $150!! As I near my 30s (in just one month!) I look for anti-aging and/or products to help keep my oily combo skin from being problematic. I thought this would be nice to try and not have to spend the full price of $150. Well... Other than their claim of "containing AMOREPACIFIC’s highest-grade and most concentrated green tea to help visibly plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles." and having Niacinamide, Jojoba, Caffeine, and Adenosine in it I don't really see why it's priced SO high with SO little product? It's HEAVILY frangranced almost reminds me of a scent my Grandmother would wear. It's really thick, hard to get out of the pot and hard to spread throughout my face even after warming it up between my hands. The packaging is eye catching but I don't like having to stick my fingers in a tiny little pot to scrape out some product, I would rather go with a pump instead! I've been mostly using it on my neck and back of my hands the smell is too strong when it's on my face. I'm a little bummed that I used another 100 points on a second one, I'm going to use them up but definitely will not purchase a full size at $150 for only 0.5fl oz no way! 👎
reshma S.
Philadelphia , PA
As expensive as it is, this is the most luxurious product I have ever used on my skin. The texture is amazing and incomparable to anything. It melts in your skin and you can see the results next morning. It leaves the skin bright and soft and it definitely worth all the $$$$. This is a must have if you are looking to splurge!
Wes S.
Los Angeles, CA
As for how it feels/smells during application, I like this better than the Time Response Skin Reserve gel creme version. It also seems to have good results. It's super thick (think: balm-to-creme style), but it actually blended into my face really nicely.
Claudia H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great! I mean not totally great in my pocket tho hahaha! It’s way too expensive but luckily it last for more than 3 months. I like the texture of this product, it’s very thick and creamy. I only use this at night time. Put a dope on my face and massage it all over the face and neck. It makes my face feel so smooth until the next morning. It does really helps for the uneven texture and for me, it really does help the firmness on my skin. The cream has a scent and it’s typical Amore Pacific scent. I don’t mind the scent at all. Is it worth of the money? I like it and I think for the cost and the length of the months, I think it’s quite ok.
Rebecca C.
I have been using AMOREPACIFIC's Time Response Skin Reserve Crème for more than a week now and love it! I've been using it twice a day in the morning and night. My face has been feeling softer and looking more radiant and I've suffered no adverse reactions or breakouts like I do for many facial creams. The days have been getting dryer and chillier and my face is usually especially dry and red during this season. Using this crème has improved my skin's hydration and overall complexion and condition in just a short time. Just a little amount goes a long way! I'm still in my thirties but I have lines around my under eye area, but this crème does a great job moisturizing that area without causing me to break out. I also use this for my neck area to help decrease the lines and wrinkles. Overall, I am pretty happy with the results of this product so far. I also like the clean fragrance that is not overpowering.

Looking for your answer?