BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid
  • "Super lightweight and has an amazing scent! Will definitely repurchase. You get lots of product for your money too it's a huge bottle! Perfect for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin)" in 4 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample at Sephora when I bought some makeup and I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice in the skin. It’s really moisturizing and doesn’t feel thick or greasy which is so nice. I really want to buy this but it’s SO expensive. If you have money and can afford this I would recommend this." in 4 reviews
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I initially LOVED this! OMG how much more amazing can a product be right? It has the serum built in BUT after about a month of use, I started noticing dry patches all over my face around my mouth and nose.
I used the product in conjunction with their enzyme peel, which I love but just didn’t get the hydration my skin needed.
I think this product is better for younger skin and not suited for someone like myself that is 40+, I need something richer.
Smells nice and light, absorbs fast, love that it’s cruelty free and the brands process but it’s just not for me.
Leeanna L.
Doral, FL
I received two samples from Sephora and this product has really impressed me with results in just three days! I used it over night for 3 days and I noticed immediate effects on the texture of my skin! Obviously it’s a bit pricey but nonetheless if you’re looking for moisture and tightening of the skin, it won’t hurt to try it
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Amazing cream! But I will say I'm only giving it four stars because although I love the scent and it smells great, I can see it being a little too much for people and especially ones with ultra-sensitive skin. I have dry/somewhat sensitive skin but I didn't have any issues. You get a lot of product, more than a typical moisturizer in this product and the packaging is beautiful. Works nicely on my skin and hydrates. Need to use it out more to see long term effects but so far, it's amazing!
Melissa W.
I've always been a big fan of Amorepacific's moisture bound rejuvenating creme, but at $160CAD, it's a little too pricy for my liking. This product is cheaper, lighter, and has a more convenient and hygienic packaging with the pump mechanism. It gives the same amount of hydration, but without the heavy feeling and is even moisturizing enough for me to use in the winter! highly recommend
❤️ L.
My holy grail. After their cleaners I apply this and my face shines. It's a little expensive but worth the price. It's so light on the face and you don't even feel it on. It's so moisturizing and it's smells great. I would never stop ot as a day cream( especially in summer.... so light))
Elizabeth P.
Obsessed. The only lotion I'll put on my face. I swear it's changed my skin over the last 2 months and I've never looked better! Holy Grail product.
spa A.
I got a sample of this from sephora and I really liked it. It's super lightweight. Works well for layering with other products for my dry skin. Just make sure not to use a lot. I'm taking a star off because I absolutely cannot justify the price tag of this.
Chrissy D.
This is the best moisturizer I've found on the market in over 25 years. Great for all skin types. Made from green tea leaves & smells excellent. Super lightweight yet super moisturizing. I love the entire linr & highly recommend it!
Amanda G.
Richmond
I first received this product as a sample through Sephora and immediately fell in love. The texture is effortlessly light, but effective. After cleansing and toning, you only need a small amount, and it melts into your skin! Fantastic scent as well. All the stars!
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this so much. It really moisturizes my skin. A little goes a really long way. It’s so effective. I use a drying treatment for acne and it dries my skin so much and this makes my skin not dry anymore. I love it.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Is this product good for combination skin?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Tamara F.
I’ve read some reviews that complain about the overly floral scent. Anyone feel that a lot of fragrance has been added to this product?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!

back