BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Super lightweight and has an amazing scent! Will definitely repurchase. You get lots of product for your money too it's a huge bottle! Perfect for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin)" in 4 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample at Sephora when I bought some makeup and I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice in the skin. It’s really moisturizing and doesn’t feel thick or greasy which is so nice. I really want to buy this but it’s SO expensive. If you have money and can afford this I would recommend this." in 4 reviews
Tamara F.
Received this in a deluxe sample from Sephora with two other products from the brand. Always wanted to try and love the packaging. I give one star for the creamy fluid and easy absorption. However the intense fragrance turned me completely off. I was surprised at how expensive it is as well. Will never purchase. There are so many other options that won’t leave me smelling like perfume on my face. Definitely don’t recommend.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Wow I didn’t realize how expensive this product is... I got this in a trial size and I’m glad I know about the effects it gave to my skin. Yes it’s super silky and glides smoothly onto the face, but it made me look incredibly oily. I have an oily t zone and this made my forehead look like I’ve been sweating all day and never washed my face. Definitely more for a severely dry face, but since I have combo skin this did not work at all. I liked the lightness to it, but I wouldn’t ever personally buy this. Everyone’s skin is different, and this was a total flop for me.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I know someone said they hated ruining an overall good reviewed product but I on the otherhand don't. I'm probably going to be in the minority here with my skin type but oh well.
 So I'm super oily. Blotting with 3 to 4 sheets every hour oily. BUT with my martian gel and volcasmic moisturizer i stay matte all day so adding an anti aging type serum is an experimental part of my routine. Ive had a good experience with drunk elephant c firma and had this laying around so I thought I'd try it.
 Now I'm not sure of the purpose. If its just for moisture than it's way too expensive for that. If it's supposed to do anything else it doesn't.
 The air tight bottle will keep any great ingredients active but the fragrance thats so overpowering in this ages your skin so it wouldn't matter anyway. It smells amazing yes, but you wouldn't rub perfume all over your face would you? No. Because that's not where it belongs. And skincare needs to get on board as there's a ton of science proving it ages us along with alcohol being a main ingredient.
 It made me massively oily despite a mattifying base product and moisturizer on top so unless your face is a dry patch its probably going to make you somewhat oily too.
 Overall with the price and the science its not worth it. Theres much better products out there for slightly less money like the drunk elephant serum I mentioned earlier.  So while it smells amazing, I would never recommend it.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
I hate being the one who ruins an overall good reviewed product but I had to for this product considering the amount that I spent on it. I have combo acne-prone sensitive skin so obviously everyone's skin is going to react differently to this product, sadly mine wasn't so good. I already have a pretty decent skincare routine and before using this, my face only had 1 small pimple before I used this product. After two days of using this, I started getting more pimples! After a week, I had like 8 (I do spot treatment on my acne so I know how many there are). I haven't been using anything else new so I knew that this was the product that caused it. I couldn't stand the scent also. I should've stopped using it after the second day since I already had a bad feeling about this product due to the scent. Again, this was just my experience so it may work great on anyone else. I had to do a review because I spent like $125 on this. Thank goodness I ordered from sephora so I was able to get a refund.
jenny y.
i liked this at first but after using it for awhile, i don’t feel like it did anything for my skin. it’s so highly fragranced and so expensive. it didn’t break me out, which i liked. but i definitely wouldn’t repurchase.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I initially LOVED this! OMG how much more amazing can a product be right? It has the serum built in BUT after about a month of use, I started noticing dry patches all over my face around my mouth and nose.
I used the product in conjunction with their enzyme peel, which I love but just didn’t get the hydration my skin needed.
I think this product is better for younger skin and not suited for someone like myself that is 40+, I need something richer.
Smells nice and light, absorbs fast, love that it’s cruelty free and the brands process but it’s just not for me.
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
I’ve been using a trial size of this and I’m extremely happy I opted for that over purchasing the full size. This is a very lightweight, velvety smooth creme that sits beautifully on the skin. It hasn’t caused me to break out which is always a plus for my acne prone skin. But is it worth the price tag? Not in my opinion. There are plenty of lightweight moisturizers and essences on the market offered by both Korean and western skincare brands. In some cases I can see the justification for paying top dollar but this is not one of them. I’m super disappointed as I have been waiting to try this product for quite some time. I suppose if I had looked at the mediocre ingredient list (like I typically do) I would’ve known better. Overall a very meh product and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’ve got some extra cash laying around and are dying to try the brand like I was.
Audrey C.
St, QC
Cette crème fluide est en vente au Sephora pour 125.00 $ C pour 90 ml. Il est conçu pour tous types de peau, Normale, Grasse, Mixte, Sèche et Sensible. Selon la description qu'on peut trouver sur le site du Sephora, c'est "Un hydratant innovant qui présente les qualités hydratantes et les nutriments d'une crème riche dans une texture semblable à un fluide, rafraîchissante et à pénétration rapide.
Problèmes ciblés
- Peau sèche
- Teint inégal
- Perte de fermeté et d'élasticité
Une nutrition antioxydante en une simple étape. Cette formule légère offre l'hydratation instantanée d'un fluide associée aux bienfaits durables d'une crème riche. Cette texture douce, similaire à un lait créée avec Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology(MC) permet aux composants actifs de pénétrer rapidement dans la peau et d'hydrater sans sensation collante. Chaque flacon contient 150 jeunes feuilles de thé vert ramassées à la main dans les jardins de thé vert d'AmorePacific, tandis que le facteur de micro-hydratation encapsulé libère l'hydratation pour préserver une peau nourrie toute la journée.
AmorePacific crée un soin de luxe de haute performance en utilisant la puissance des plantes asiatiques. Le thé vert est cultivé et récolté par la marque et il est utilisé dans ses formules puissantes avec d'autres ingrédients rares comme la sève de bambou, le champignon de pin et le ginseng rouge."

Compte tenu de ce qui précède, j'ai pu tester ce produit en échantillon. L'odeur est très discrète, on ne sent pratiquement pas de parfum. C'est donc bien pour celles qui ne tolèrent pas les fortes odeurs. Ensuite, l'aspect de la crème est blanche et semblable aux crèmes ordinaires. Cependant, le lendemain, étant une personne à la peau grasse mais le traitant bien, la crème faisait paraître ma peau un peu grasse au matin, ce que j'ai moins aimé. Il faudrait voir l'efficacité à long terme avec ce produit mais je ne crois pas je paierai ce prix étant donné le résultat!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a sample of this at Sephora. I have used twice already and I haven't noticed a big enough difference to make me want to purchase this. It is a good product and feels nice on just me personally I wouldn't purchase due to the price because I expect more visually results.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
This stuff REALLY hydrates. I mean Seriously... my only issues with it, and the reasons I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is due to:
1. The price
2. The directions as to how to integrate it
Because it is so lightweight it Almost verges on an essence, yet it is too heavy for one and if you were to apply any serums afterwards it would probably prevent their absorption into your skin.
I’m glad I received this delux sample from Sephora to understand what the hype is all about, but I wish I had clearer directions
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Is this product good for combination skin?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Tamara F.
I’ve read some reviews that complain about the overly floral scent. Anyone feel that a lot of fragrance has been added to this product?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!