AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Leeanna L.AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Katie W.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I know someone said they hated ruining an overall good reviewed product but I on the otherhand don't. I'm probably going to be in the minority here with my skin type but oh well.
 So I'm super oily. Blotting with 3 to 4 sheets every hour oily. BUT with my martian gel and volcasmic moisturizer i stay matte all day so adding an anti aging type serum is an experimental part of my routine. Ive had a good experience with drunk elephant c firma and had this laying around so I thought I'd try it.
 Now I'm not sure of the purpose. If its just for moisture than it's way too expensive for that. If it's supposed to do anything else it doesn't.
 The air tight bottle will keep any great ingredients active but the fragrance thats so overpowering in this ages your skin so it wouldn't matter anyway. It smells amazing yes, but you wouldn't rub perfume all over your face would you? No. Because that's not where it belongs. And skincare needs to get on board as there's a ton of science proving it ages us along with alcohol being a main ingredient.
 It made me massively oily despite a mattifying base product and moisturizer on top so unless your face is a dry patch its probably going to make you somewhat oily too.
 Overall with the price and the science its not worth it. Theres much better products out there for slightly less money like the drunk elephant serum I mentioned earlier.  So while it smells amazing, I would never recommend it.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
I hate being the one who ruins an overall good reviewed product but I had to for this product considering the amount that I spent on it. I have combo acne-prone sensitive skin so obviously everyone's skin is going to react differently to this product, sadly mine wasn't so good. I already have a pretty decent skincare routine and before using this, my face only had 1 small pimple before I used this product. After two days of using this, I started getting more pimples! After a week, I had like 8 (I do spot treatment on my acne so I know how many there are). I haven't been using anything else new so I knew that this was the product that caused it. I couldn't stand the scent also. I should've stopped using it after the second day since I already had a bad feeling about this product due to the scent. Again, this was just my experience so it may work great on anyone else. I had to do a review because I spent like $125 on this. Thank goodness I ordered from sephora so I was able to get a refund.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received a sample of this at Sephora. I have used twice already and I haven't noticed a big enough difference to make me want to purchase this. It is a good product and feels nice on just me personally I wouldn't purchase due to the price because I expect more visually results.
Deborah S.
This is super expensive but it works and you get so much product in the bottle. It's essentially a liquid cream moisturizer that absorbs super well. I have no issues layering makeup over this either. Honestly, if I could get this on sale, I would definitely repurchase. Otherwise there are equally as good moisturizers on the market that are more decently priced.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Amazing cream! But I will say I'm only giving it four stars because although I love the scent and it smells great, I can see it being a little too much for people and especially ones with ultra-sensitive skin. I have dry/somewhat sensitive skin but I didn't have any issues. You get a lot of product, more than a typical moisturizer in this product and the packaging is beautiful. Works nicely on my skin and hydrates. Need to use it out more to see long term effects but so far, it's amazing!
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco
I finally found the perfect day moisturizer! I've been looking for a creamier moisturizer but with a lighter consistency. This formulation dries quickly on the skin but feels instantly refreshed and hydrated. This Amorepacific one is perfect and I love the green tea smell as well. The bottle is also HUGE – even though it's a bit pricey, I know this will last me a while. I also like that it comes with a pump so I don't have to dig my fingers into the pot.
Alex C.
Yonkers , NY
This is a perfect day cream - it’s lightweight but 100% hydrating. It’s my go to day cream!
Leeanna L.
Doral, FL
I received two samples from Sephora and this product has really impressed me with results in just three days! I used it over night for 3 days and I noticed immediate effects on the texture of my skin! Obviously it’s a bit pricey but nonetheless if you’re looking for moisture and tightening of the skin, it won’t hurt to try it
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
I got this as a sample at Sephora when I bought some makeup and I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice in the skin. It’s really moisturizing and doesn’t feel thick or greasy which is so nice. I really want to buy this but it’s SO expensive. If you have money and can afford this I would recommend this.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I received a sample of this with one of my Sephora orders and I’ve been lovin this product! You’d be amazed just how much it moisturized my skin. I was not expecting much when I saw the consistency of the fluid. A little goes a long way. I love putting it all over my neck before bed. It does have a kind of old lady skincare smell but that doesn’t bother me!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Is this product good for combination skin?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!
Alicia Nicole S.
Fort Lee, NJ
OMG! This is the best product ever! I love how light weight this formula is and I love using before my Full coverage makeup ( Kat Von D) My skin feels hydrated and my make- up never moves with this product! I LOVE AmorePacific products! You really pay for what you get! The price point on this product is super fair considering that Amore is a luxury and they use the best ingredients.