BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid
  • "Super lightweight and has an amazing scent! Will definitely repurchase. You get lots of product for your money too it's a huge bottle! Perfect for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin)" in 4 reviews
  • "I got this as a sample at Sephora when I bought some makeup and I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice in the skin. It’s really moisturizing and doesn’t feel thick or greasy which is so nice. I really want to buy this but it’s SO expensive. If you have money and can afford this I would recommend this." in 4 reviews
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I initially LOVED this! OMG how much more amazing can a product be right? It has the serum built in BUT after about a month of use, I started noticing dry patches all over my face around my mouth and nose.
I used the product in conjunction with their enzyme peel, which I love but just didn’t get the hydration my skin needed.
I think this product is better for younger skin and not suited for someone like myself that is 40+, I need something richer.
Smells nice and light, absorbs fast, love that it’s cruelty free and the brands process but it’s just not for me.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Got a sample of this with a promo code at Sephora and after seeing reviews I was very excited. Been using for a week and I like how my face just appears to be brighter looking! It’s a watery cream texture that absorbs quickly and is extremely hydrating! So much I nearly forgot to apply my moisturizer one night after using this. Doesn’t have any kind of strong fragrance just smells light and clean. Haven’t decided if I’ll purchase the full size when this decent sized sample runs out❤️
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Wow I didn’t realize how expensive this product is... I got this in a trial size and I’m glad I know about the effects it gave to my skin. Yes it’s super silky and glides smoothly onto the face, but it made me look incredibly oily. I have an oily t zone and this made my forehead look like I’ve been sweating all day and never washed my face. Definitely more for a severely dry face, but since I have combo skin this did not work at all. I liked the lightness to it, but I wouldn’t ever personally buy this. Everyone’s skin is different, and this was a total flop for me.
Amanda G.
Richmond
I first received this product as a sample through Sephora and immediately fell in love. The texture is effortlessly light, but effective. After cleansing and toning, you only need a small amount, and it melts into your skin! Fantastic scent as well. All the stars!
Kim D.
Crossville
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t tell you what I was using before Amorepacific skin moisturizer! I received a package from my best friend. He had put samples of Amorepacific in with the electronics that he sent me. I have never looked back. The Essential Creme Fluid is the BEST I have ever used. I use it in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. A little goes a long way. It provides plenty of moisture, but not greasy. I now have it in my stocked, overnight makeup bag, our home and our motor home.
Yvonne Y.
San Mateo
I finally found the perfect day moisturizer! I've been looking for a creamier moisturizer but with a lighter consistency. This formulation dries quickly on the skin but feels instantly refreshed and hydrated. This Amorepacific one is perfect and I love the green tea smell as well. The bottle is also HUGE – even though it's a bit pricey, I know this will last me a while. I also like that it comes with a pump so I don't have to dig my fingers into the pot.
Tamara F.
Received this in a deluxe sample from Sephora with two other products from the brand. Always wanted to try and love the packaging. I give one star for the creamy fluid and easy absorption. However the intense fragrance turned me completely off. I was surprised at how expensive it is as well. Will never purchase. There are so many other options that won’t leave me smelling like perfume on my face. Definitely don’t recommend.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I received a sample of this with one of my Sephora orders and I’ve been lovin this product! You’d be amazed just how much it moisturized my skin. I was not expecting much when I saw the consistency of the fluid. A little goes a long way. I love putting it all over my neck before bed. It does have a kind of old lady skincare smell but that doesn’t bother me!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I just started using this face cream about a month ago and so far I love it! My face never felt smoother and more hydrated than after I put some of this cream on. It absorbs quick and does not leave face sticky or oily. Worth trying👌🏻
Ellen L.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: AMOREPACIFIC
After years of searching, I finally found the perfect moisturizer that hydrates my skin but doesn’t make my skin shiny. I work in the clean room environment and this is enough to keep my skin glowing without being greasy.
I got the travel size initially and just purchased the full sized one cuz I love it!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Tamara F.
I’ve read some reviews that complain about the overly floral scent. Anyone feel that a lot of fragrance has been added to this product?
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Is this product good for combination skin?
Victoria F.
Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!