Add a Photo

By AMOREPACIFIC
#6629 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

Nicky A.
Nicky A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this moisturizer. I tend to easily breakout when I try out new moisturizers but this was awesome. It helped moisturize my skin and leave a nice glow as well as make it appear more fresh and plump.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dumfries, VA

this stuff is amazing. I love it so much. It is so wonderful and amazing. You should definitely get it.
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, British Columbia

I hate being the one who ruins an overall good reviewed product but I had to for this product considering the amount that I spent on it. I have combo acne-prone sensitive skin so obviously everyone's skin is going to react differently to this product, sadly mine wasn't so good. I already have a pretty decent skincare routine and before using this, my face only had 1 small pimple before I used this product. After two days of using this, I started getting more pimples! After a week, I had like 8 (I do spot treatment on my acne so I know how many there are). I haven't been using anything else new so I knew that this was the product that caused it. I couldn't stand the scent also. I should've stopped using it after the second day since I already had a bad feeling about this product due to the scent. Again, this was just my experience so it may work great on anyone else. I had to do a review because I spent like $125 on this. Thank goodness I ordered from sephora so I was able to get a refund.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ

Is this product good for combination skin?
Alicia Nicole S.
Alicia Nicole S.
Fort Lee, NJ
OMG! This is the best product ever! I love how light weight this formula is and I love using before my Full coverage makeup ( Kat Von D) My skin feels hydrated and my make- up never moves with this product! I LOVE AmorePacific products! You really pay for what you get! The price point on this product is super fair considering that Amore is a luxury and they use the best ingredients.

Join Now