AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Katie W.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

Buy on Sephora
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Farmingdale, NJ
It is fast absorbing and alittle goes along way. It leaves a sticky feel on skin but as it sits on you face more the stickiness lessens. Has a light and pleasant scent

Used at night after using a charcoal face mask, when I woke up my skin was firm yet soft, brighter and more even skin tone. Used again in the morning after cleansing and it improved my make up application. I received this product as a sample from Sephora’s and I am completely sold on the product which sucks because it is quite expensive.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Wixom, MI
This moisturizer has become my holy grail! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this moisturizer has helped with reducing inflammation and breakouts. Although it is a bit on the pricey side, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is tried of dealing with acne and redness.
Nicky A.
Nicky A.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this moisturizer. I tend to easily breakout when I try out new moisturizers but this was awesome. It helped moisturize my skin and leave a nice glow as well as make it appear more fresh and plump.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dumfries, VA
this stuff is amazing. I love it so much. It is so wonderful and amazing. You should definitely get it.
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
I hate being the one who ruins an overall good reviewed product but I had to for this product considering the amount that I spent on it. I have combo acne-prone sensitive skin so obviously everyone's skin is going to react differently to this product, sadly mine wasn't so good. I already have a pretty decent skincare routine and before using this, my face only had 1 small pimple before I used this product. After two days of using this, I started getting more pimples! After a week, I had like 8 (I do spot treatment on my acne so I know how many there are). I haven't been using anything else new so I knew that this was the product that caused it. I couldn't stand the scent also. I should've stopped using it after the second day since I already had a bad feeling about this product due to the scent. Again, this was just my experience so it may work great on anyone else. I had to do a review because I spent like $125 on this. Thank goodness I ordered from sephora so I was able to get a refund.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Amazing cream! But I will say I'm only giving it four stars because although I love the scent and it smells great, I can see it being a little too much for people and especially ones with ultra-sensitive skin. I have dry/somewhat sensitive skin but I didn't have any issues. You get a lot of product, more than a typical moisturizer in this product and the packaging is beautiful. Works nicely on my skin and hydrates. Need to use it out more to see long term effects but so far, it's amazing!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
This is super expensive but it works and you get so much product in the bottle. It's essentially a liquid cream moisturizer that absorbs super well. I have no issues layering makeup over this either. Honestly, if I could get this on sale, I would definitely repurchase. Otherwise there are equally as good moisturizers on the market that are more decently priced.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Sherwood Park, AB
Super lightweight and has an amazing scent! Will definitely repurchase. You get lots of product for your money too it's a huge bottle! Perfect for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin)
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does this do other things aside from moisturize?
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Is this product good for combination skin?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this have petroleum and mineral oil in it?
Alicia Nicole S.
Alicia Nicole S.
Fort Lee, NJ
OMG! This is the best product ever! I love how light weight this formula is and I love using before my Full coverage makeup ( Kat Von D) My skin feels hydrated and my make- up never moves with this product! I LOVE AmorePacific products! You really pay for what you get! The price point on this product is super fair considering that Amore is a luxury and they use the best ingredients.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand how is the moisturizer I've used there powder peel for dead skin and it was amazing!!