BY AMOREPACIFIC

A highly concentrated, lightweight treatment to reduce the signs of aging, restore density, and boost radiance. Minimize wrinkles and age spots, and improve your complexion for younger-looking skin with this oil-free serum. In place of distilled water, bamboo sap helps maintain cell regeneration and provides instant and long-term hydration. Aqua-Sponge Complex™ diminishes fine lines, firms, and prevents premature aging, while calcium and a mix of nine amino acids improve skin’s self-defense for increased radiance and beauty. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This gentle formula is safe for the delicate eye area. see more...

Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample and I fell in love! It has a silky gel like consistency! I am prone to break out and I do have sensitive skin, this helped calm my skin and left an amazing dewy look, it's very hydrating and I look fresh and awake apply using! The price is definitely up there but I have to purchase the full Size! It has changed my skin!
June C.
June C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very thick serum for me because my skin is oily/combo. I used this during winter as I do get dry patches around my cheeks during colder seasons. Even though my dry patches did disappear, the product left my face really sticky. I don't think I would repurchase this because there are other products that can delivery the same kind of hydration for a lower cost. For example, the belif aqua bomb moisturizer is very hydrating for my oily/combo skin.