BY AMOREPACIFIC

A highly concentrated, lightweight treatment to reduce the signs of aging, restore density, and boost radiance. Minimize wrinkles and age spots, and improve your complexion for younger-looking skin with this oil-free serum. In place of distilled water, bamboo sap helps maintain cell regeneration and provides instant and long-term hydration. Aqua-Sponge Complex™ diminishes fine lines, firms, and prevents premature aging, while calcium and a mix of nine amino acids improve skin’s self-defense for increased radiance and beauty. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This gentle formula is safe for the delicate eye area. see more...

Dominique N.
I received this as a sample and I fell in love! It has a silky gel like consistency! I am prone to break out and I do have sensitive skin, this helped calm my skin and left an amazing dewy look, it's very hydrating and I look fresh and awake apply using! The price is definitely up there but I have to purchase the full Size! It has changed my skin!
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
This serum is everything! It adds on another necessary layer of hydration and protection that the skin needs.
Angelika K.
Toronto, ON
I purchased this serum for the first time in September 2016 at Sephora. I've been re-purchasing it ever since, although it is on the pricier side. As a general note, some people might find the scent a bit too strong, but it doesn't bother me at all. I found it to be very lightweight and gets absorbed immediately. I was able to see the results right away, my skin is firmer and softer, it is generally more even.
One thing I am a bit unhappy about is the packaging. There is no way to take out the product leftover by the pump. I can't figure out how to open it. That's my only complaint. Love it and will continue on buying it.
June C.
This is a very thick serum for me because my skin is oily/combo. I used this during winter as I do get dry patches around my cheeks during colder seasons. Even though my dry patches did disappear, the product left my face really sticky. I don't think I would repurchase this because there are other products that can delivery the same kind of hydration for a lower cost. For example, the belif aqua bomb moisturizer is very hydrating for my oily/combo skin.