AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz

by AmorePacific

A unique gel-cream formula that treats the delicate eye area. This hydrating eye gel, formulated with Amore Pacific's patented Radiance Eye Complex™, increases micro-circulation around the eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Its 24-hour time-release formula improves skin texture around the eyes by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidants fight free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

In how long do you see results? Is it the same like it’s moisture?
Do y'all use this in the mornings too? I've only been using at night.
How does this compare to a lotion under eye cream? I have dry skin and need something to soak in!
Start your review of AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz!
Portsmouth Virginia
AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Sephora
So this eye cream is meant to help puffiness and dark circles. I dont have puffiness but i do have a little darkness under my eyed. This did a great job moisturizing, smells good, and the texture is a light gel cream. You don't need much at all and it feel nice on the skin. I do feel it helped with the darkness under my eyes but nothing dramatic. Im not sure how well it would work if you have very dark spots under your eyes but if its just a little then this will be fine. I gave it 4 stars because of price. Its $85 for a 0.5 oz jar which i think is too expensive for what it does. I love AmorePacific and some other stuff i tried from them but this stuff was good but not great.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This line of products is very pricey, but they are so good! If you are sensitive to fragrance I would avoid. I absolutely love this eye gel. It’s super rich and thick. It feels like an eye gel patch but without the patch. That’s why I like it. It depuffs quickly, as if I had an eye gel patch on for over twenty minutes, but it immediately works. It’s like a burst of hydration as soon as you put it on but immediately sinks in. Great for before make up application. I highly recommend this.
Rohnert Park, CA
This product is wonderful. Smells amazing. Just dab a little under your eyes and lightly rub into the skin. It’s not irritating, it’s very hydrating and my under eye area looks way more refreshed when I wake up in the morning. This brand in general nails it every time.
I didn’t want to like it because if the price and I can’t help it. It’s great. I can tell a huge difference when I am using it. I alternate it with other products to make it go further which is ok because it has lasting effects
I love AmorePacific products and use them as part of my daily routine. However, this eye cream didn’t appear to work as well as other brands. The product smells great, absorbs well and feels great but didn’t see any difference in my eye area after a few weeks of using the product.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Ahhh!! This is the best!!! I love this eye gel!! My eyes feel so soothing and illuminating when I use this! It is expensive but totally worth it!! Your skin will love you forever!! I know mine has!!
Denver, CO
This gel has been good not great for me. I am prone to dry, flaky skin around my eyes, and not using any eye cream or using the wrong product makes it worse, so I’m always looking for good eye products to prevent that from happening. This gel did do that... I haven’t had flakiness with it... but I also didn’t really notice any positive effects like reduced darkness or puffiness. Also, it’s too heavily perfumed for my taste. For the price, it’s not worth it for me - I’ll keep trying other products to find my HG.
Atlanta, GA
AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz uploaded by Becca D.
This is probably the best eye cream I have ever used. I love products that feel cool and refreshing on my skin, and this definitely does that. I’ve seen such a decrease in the bags under my eyes, and the skin seems firmer and less prone to wrinkles. 10/10 recommend
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample size, and I will eventually big the full size product. This is a really great hydrating eye gel. A little bit goes a long way. It sits nicey on the under-eye area, not too heavy but extremely hydrating. After using this eye gel, my under-eye area is smooth. And I prefer gel eye products because they are lighter. However, my eye area was not brighter, no change in darkness, no change in wrinkles/lines (but i do have deep lines). Its formulated with some ingredients that I'm not too familiar with, and IMO not completely backed by science. Bamboo sap, sodium hyaluronate and beta-glucans are great for hydration and repairing the area. Hesperidin, a bioflavonoid, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient. Caffeine also included, good for soothing and antioxidant properties. I believe there are some that claim caffeine helps with darkness, i am not completely sold on this claim. (please send me some research if you have any). This product is heavily fragrant. I do not like when brands add fragrance to their products, mostly in Asian brands. IMO its really unnecessary. And i don't need fragrance so close to my eye area. A small plastic jar 0.5 oz for $85. (the sample was not a lot of product). This is a very expensive eye gel. I may purchase the full size. It doesn't address my under-eye darkness concern, but it is a very good eye product. I took away a star for the added fragrance. And one star for the high price. ----- MY EYE CARE SPIEL: To start, I believe an eye cream is necessary for me. The under-eye area is the most delicate part of the face. The under-eye area is my problem area: dark pigmentation, dryness, deep wrinkles, and milia. I’ll try any and every eye cream. Nothing has 100% helped with this problem area. And finding one eye product to address my many concerns is difficult. Over the years, I’ve found retinol products help more with pigmentation than other ingredients. I’ve only recently had under-eye issues, this has not been a lifelong problem. So this tells me that in recent years my health and lifestyle has changed, and it has. My under-eye pigmentation is an overall health issue for me, a topical treatment is going to help a little but not completely take the darkness away. In medicine, it is often said that your face/skin can tell you a lot about what’s going on inside your body. In Chinese medicine specifically, under eye darkness is a sign of kidney and/or liver issues. What causes under-eye darkness? (those that affect me) à Treatments   - overall health/lifestyle à no smoking and drinking (it’s a never for me) - sleep (in college I really saw effects of no sleep; now with a 2 years old, sleep is non-existent) à 8 hours, or as much as possible - diet/food (I’m trying to eat healthier, fruits and vegetables, less salt and sugar) à leafy greens and “eat your water” - water (hydration) - vitamin deficiencies (coincides with food/diet, taking supplements; vitamin K and iron deficiencies are linked to under-eye darkness) - allergies (since high school its been bad: itchy eyes and sinus issues, again coincides with food/diet/vitamins) à I try not to rub or tug on my eye area, hard with these allergies - medication (I’m constantly taking allergy medicine and antibiotics) - sun exposure (I’m generally not in the direct sun a lot but SPF is always a must!) - genetics (sort of runs in my family, my sister’s dark circles aren’t as noticeable because she is way darker than me) Choosing an eye cream for pigmentation: - NO fragrance: don’t like fragrance in my skincare, however you definitely don’t need it so close to your eyes, big NO-NO - NO alcohol: you’d be surprised at what ingredients are in your eye cream - SPECIFIC INGREDIENTS: - retinol: helps with pigmentation, can be drying - hyaluronic acid: hydration, any moisturizing ingredient  - ceramides: repairs delicate area - niacinamide: helps with pigmentation - vitamin c: antioxidant, for pigmentation   What are milia? They are hard white/yellow bumps of dead skin cells and keratin trapped under the surface. They look like whitehead pimples, called “milk spots”. What cause milia? There are ingredients that make the milia worse. I haven’t pin-pointed the actual ingredients yet (basic pore-clogging ingredients), however I have a good idea of which eye creams do. Sometimes, I’ll use a chemical exfoliant/toner on the milia, however this can be harsh and drying. - basically heavy products: foundation, concealer, powder, heavy moisturizers and creams - not removing makeup adequately - not exfoliating - sun exposure - genetics Choosing an eye cream for milia: - NO fragrance - NO alcohol - lightweight formula, not heavy and thick - water based cream, oil based clogs pore -retinol helps  -chemical exfoliation helps: I use a q-tip with an exfoliating treatment and hold it on the spot for a minute or so, I treat each dot, time consuming process
Garner, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great eye cream for the daytime. It's light and airy but moisturizing. I use it often right before applying concealer and it really helps my concealer go on smooth. A little goes a long way and one pot will last several months. I totally recommend this product for anyone who needs a good eye cream.