AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz

by AmorePacific

A unique gel-cream formula that treats the delicate eye area. This hydrating eye gel, formulated with Amore Pacific's patented Radiance Eye Complex™, increases micro-circulation around the eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Its 24-hour time-release formula improves skin texture around the eyes by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidants fight free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

In how long do you see results? Is it the same like it’s moisture?
Do y'all use this in the mornings too? I've only been using at night.
How does this compare to a lotion under eye cream? I have dry skin and need something to soak in!
Start your review of AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz!
Not really too great for sensitive skin. The scent is a little too much for me and I don't really like having scented products on my skin. I got a deluxe sample size and honestly wish I chose something else. Going to use it until it runs out but not repurchasing as it is too expensive.
I was given this by a friend and it was the best eye cream I have ever used. I used it daily and saw an amazing change in my eyes. It's super gentle but extremely pricey. So worth it. I would love to purchase it again.
Nice gel formula. Absorbs easily, goes on smoothly and a little goes a long way. I tried a deluxe sample and lasted for about 2 weeks using it morning and night. I didn't buy the full size because it's very expensive and I didn't really see a difference while I was using it.
Malibu, CA
After years of using the same skincare products, I tried AmorePacific. I have been impressed with the quality of products and this eye gel is fantastic. It’s not too oily and works well under concealer. Diminishes dark circles.
Houston , TX
My new favorite eye cream, so hydrating, smells amazing and works incredibly well under concealer. It peps up the skin in the eye area up and even has a brightening effect to it.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Sephora
Very moisturizing but a little oily (even though it says oil-free). This is nice at night, but is hard to apply makeup over if you’re using it in the morning.
Brooklyn, NY
Again, another awesome product from Amore. This brand has yet to offer up a product that didn't do exactly what it's intended to do. I love this eye gel!
Arlington, VA
This feels pretty light on my skin. It's great for all skin types. You can apply it under make up too. I recommend using it twice a day.
Awesome eye cream. Super hydrating. Perfect for daytime wear and nighttime wear. Gets rid of fine lines easily with a little time.
Middletown, MD
Sooooo pricey! I received sample and it’s very effective at reducing my dark circles immediately!!! Totally worth the cost!