AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz

by AmorePacific

A unique gel-cream formula that treats the delicate eye area. This hydrating eye gel, formulated with Amore Pacific's patented Radiance Eye Complex™, increases micro-circulation around the eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Its 24-hour time-release formula improves skin texture around the eyes by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidants fight free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

In how long do you see results? Is it the same like it’s moisture?
Do y'all use this in the mornings too? I've only been using at night.
How does this compare to a lotion under eye cream? I have dry skin and need something to soak in!
Start your review of AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz!
Bronx
AmorePacific Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 0.5 oz uploaded by Kisaury R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I use this only when I’m going to bed ‘cause I feel that it’s really relaxing and besides that it has to much oil for the morning, if you are not going to apply makeup you can use it but if you are going to, it’s a little weird.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is the only eye treatment that I’ve used that had actually made a difference. After about 3 days of use I started to notice my eye area looking more firm and bright!
North Bergen, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I got recommendations for this product in Sephora store by sales lady. And she gave me a sample and I love it. Then I order online a little set included this product.
Ok, so for this one product I have to be honest- I have continued to use it for about two or three months, and I do feel like I have noticed slight improvements over time. Do I see me using it forever, no. But, it has helped with the puffiness and dryness around my eyes. For the price, I feel like this one is an overkill for me; it either needs to be cheaper, or cost less in my opinion.
There is way more packaging than there is product. And unlike other eye creams the top when taken off appears to be a whole base. It’s just a whole lot to take it off. I wish this came in a pump or with an applicant for sanitary reasons and for easier dispensing. I’m 22 and have minor wrinkles, this hasn’t broken me out or caused a bad reaction with my skin. It has a distinctive doctoral smell. I apply it at night and it does leave my under eye skin super smooth the next day. Have not tried under make up yet
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this Korean luxury brand so I knew I had to try it. The eye gel is so cooling and light! Very soft, moisturizing formula. There definitely is a fragrance to it but it’s a very soft floral. I don’t mind it at all and it doesn’t linger too long. It also layers well with makeup and sunscreen. Would recommend.
Brambleton, VA
I got this product in a sample set from Sephora and kind of forgot about it for a month. I decided to try it the other day out the blue. I put it on my eyes at night and I woke up the next morning with no bags AT ALL! It was amazing. I also love the smell of the product, really smells clean and calming. I recommended it to my mom and friends. I am hoping to buy the fullsized soon because it really works.
Falls Church, VA
I have been purchasing this product from Sephora for a while and I find it hard to leave. Yeah, it's a little pricey but it does an amazing job. It's very hydrating for a gel product and it's not too heavy, where I can wear eye make up without any problems. I love this product and would recommend it without reservations.
Lombard, IL
This eye cream is very expensive but it is most definitely worth it it diminishes the looks of fine lines and wrinkles and takes the puffiness away from your eyes leaving your eyes looking and feeling great voice rise and fresh all day long you start seeing a difference in about 5 to 7 days you have to use a consistently but you will be extremely satisfied with the results
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I doesn’t really have any issue with my eye area so I can’t comment on how effective it is. I use it for more preventive purposes. It is light enough for ppl with younger skin, doesn’t irritate my eyes, and it doesn’t make my concealer crease under eye.