BY AMOREPACIFIC

A luxuriously textured moisturizer designed to delay all signs of aging. This cream, formulated with pure, stabilized bamboo sap, stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin to retain moisture throughout the layers of the skin, not only on the surface. This 24-hour time-release formula diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. It works to increase cellular turnover and regeneration, revealing brightness and radiance. It also provides antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
Apply so smoothly to the skin. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized throughout the whole day.
Perfect for wearing under foundation as well.
Before the price you could probably find drugstore products that will do the same.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Arlington, TX
Use this as my day cream under my foundation. It provides the perfect amount of moisture in winter or summer. I Love that it absorbs so quickly. Repeat buyer for sure! It has a pleasant, light scent, but it dissipates quickly.
Izzie R.
Izzie R.
Murrieta, Ca
Amore Pacific is the pinnacle of Korean beauty! I love how rich and nourishing it is on my face come the winter time! The rejuvenating cream is so sensorial and has a pleasant light scent that doesn't linger too long on the face. I know it's not a primer but in the winter time it seems to hold my foundation in place. Love that this product can be used day and night and that I don't have to buy a separate cream for night or a separate cream for day! all in one! plus it contains the ever popular bamboo sap that they love to infuse in all their products!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Barrie, Ontario
Got this as a sample with my Sephora points and i fell in love. I had not been able to find a moisturizer that worked for me until this one. A little really goes a long long way. It is pricey, but so worth it as i need only a fraction of the amount i normally use with previous moisturizers. This is a must have for me!