BY AMOREPACIFIC

A luxuriously textured moisturizer designed to delay all signs of aging. This cream, formulated with pure, stabilized bamboo sap, stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin to retain moisture throughout the layers of the skin, not only on the surface. This 24-hour time-release formula diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. It works to increase cellular turnover and regeneration, revealing brightness and radiance. It also provides antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Ashley T.
I love how this hydrates my skin and leaves it silky smooth. I received this in my Sephora all star edition box and fell in love with it. I wish it wasn't so expensive though but very good! Definitely would recommend it
Hillary H.
I did not want to like this... but damn it, I do. I got a sample of this in the Sephora play luxury bag. At first I wasn't excited about a face cream as I already have so many to try, but the packaging was luxurious and the texture of the crème is so stinking light and smoothing. I was still skeptical (mostly because I didn't want to purchase the full size), but when I woke up my skin was seriously glowing. It has a slight fragrance, but I don't mind it. I only took away a star because of the price. This stuff is good, but I still don't know if I can bring myself to shell out a week's worth of groceries for it!
Christine N.
This moisturizer spreads easily and is hydrating without being greasy, but there isn't anything special about it to warrant its price.

I would not really recommend this to any skin type as there are better options out there on the market and this has alcohol as the third ingredient (making it bad for pretty much everyone), has a silicone and oil base (making it bad for those that are acne-prone) and it is heavily fragranced (making it bad for those with sensitive skin). It smells so intensely of old lady floral perfume fragrance that it made me sneeze after applying and the scent would not go away even after many hours later AND after washing my face.

I have sensitive combination skin and I found this product irritated my skin and made it more red though it did not break me out. The only thing positive I noticed about this product was that it is remains slightly tacky after application for quite some time which did make me think it would probably work well as a makeup base or primer.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
This moisturizer makes my skin feel so soft and smooth all day. I haven't found another drugstore dupe that does what this one does so despite its price, I've stuck with it. My skin has never been happier.
Izzie R.
Murrieta, Ca
Amore Pacific is the pinnacle of Korean beauty! I love how rich and nourishing it is on my face come the winter time! The rejuvenating cream is so sensorial and has a pleasant light scent that doesn't linger too long on the face. I know it's not a primer but in the winter time it seems to hold my foundation in place. Love that this product can be used day and night and that I don't have to buy a separate cream for night or a separate cream for day! all in one! plus it contains the ever popular bamboo sap that they love to infuse in all their products!
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
Apply so smoothly to the skin. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized throughout the whole day.
Perfect for wearing under foundation as well.
Before the price you could probably find drugstore products that will do the same.
Michelle P.
Arlington, TX
Use this as my day cream under my foundation. It provides the perfect amount of moisture in winter or summer. I Love that it absorbs so quickly. Repeat buyer for sure! It has a pleasant, light scent, but it dissipates quickly.
Lacey S.
Barrie, ON
Got this as a sample with my Sephora points and i fell in love. I had not been able to find a moisturizer that worked for me until this one. A little really goes a long long way. It is pricey, but so worth it as i need only a fraction of the amount i normally use with previous moisturizers. This is a must have for me!