BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive An antiaging treatment that combats UV rays and targets fine lines, wrinkles, and oiliness for a sun-kissed glow, without the damage. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Oiliness If you want to know more… Natural Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 35 works as an excellent makeup primer, absorbs excess sebum with specially formulated powder, and forms a moisture-protective barrier to fortify and combat loss of resilience. Asian botanicals form a complex extracted from bamboo sap, lotus flowers, and green tea polysaccharides to shield UV rays and environmental stressors, fight fine lines and wrinkles, and visibly replenish tired skin, leaving it younger, healthier, and more radiant looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested to be safe for sensitive skin. As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AmorePacific is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

Rachel S.
My face didn’t burn and it also didn’t break out - a real concern with sunscreens. I like to use milks blur stick as a primer before this because sunscreen always makes my skin look very greasy and the blur stick balances that.
Sarinna C.
It’s good sunscreen. Not make my face oily during the day. The price is little expansive than other products but it is worth it. The size is ok and I can use almost 6 months. Highly recommended to everyone who have sensitive skin.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I adore Amore Pacific! This is a great gentle plant based product and I love the brands values! They use very gentle effective ingredients and I find their products are worth the hefty price. I definitely recommend!
Renee W.
Buffalo, NY
I wear sunscreen every single day! It is so important to wear even in the winter time. This goes on so light and dissolves quickly without feeling greasy or heavy. Love it!
Addy N.
I really like using this product. It is a bit pricy but it got me well through the summer. The brand makes a lot of nice skin care products and I cant wait to try more. I would definitely recommend it.
Christina L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My fave winter spf. Creamy texture but it doesn’t leave greasy or heavy feeling. It is very moisturize.

back