BY AMOREPACIFIC

An overnight mask with a liquid-gel texture for improving internal hydration and antioxidant levels. Restore tired, dehydrated skin overnight with this lightweight mask. AmorePacific's 5-Hydra Complex dramatically improves internal hydration and antioxidant levels. Cellular turnover and youthful metabolism are promoted while moisture loss is prevented, all from the inside out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AmorePacific is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

• Kkkmk1 Answers
  • I have only tried the sample of this product and I really want the ...4 Answers
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow am i impressed. I have combo skin and leaning more towards the oily side of the spectrum. I used the serum first and tried this creme. It was not as thick as i had assumed it would be and the amount in the sample size seemed too small . But now i understand it was just right and covered my face and neck with perfection. my skin feels invigorated , smooth and vibrant. I am shocked how good my face feels. it is not heavy at all. i think i may have found my holy grail! EDIT- THIS REVIEW was for the rejuvenating creme. How quick was i to write on the wrong product
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I received a sample of this product from Sephora. My skin was feeling slightly dry one day after cleansing. I applied it and it does have a slightly more opaque gel like consistency rather than a heavy cream. It had a light scent that was pleasant. It absorbed completely and my skin felt very moist. It felt very soft in the morning after washing. I think this is a great product and it is not overly oily.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister got me a sample of this and I love it. I have dry skin and it's really hard to me to found something that is moist using enough and this mask is great. I would recommend this to people that want to moisturize their skin. My skin felt so soft and dewy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Katy, TX
I got a sample of this mask at Sephora and I was pleasantly surprised with how rejuvenating it made my skin feel? I really loved the texture it left my skin and the formula couldn't get any better! Great for dry skin!
Yumi K.
Yumi K.
I love kbeauty products and this is definitely one of those things I end up buying over and over again. It's gentle and good to the skin. Price is fair and you really do get your money's worth. I bought this online.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overly fragranced but aside from that it's a very nice moisturizer and nothing rise! I love the scent and it doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. Can be worn morning or night!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a sample and after trying it as a sleep mask, my face felt so moisturized in the morning. I would buy the full size product.
Zara T.
Zara T.
Frisco , TX
Great for dry skin. And it smells so good! Only con is the price, wish it was less expensive.
Gina L.
Gina L.
Great mask for dry/combo skin! My face feels so cool and revitalized afterwards!!
Ayanna O.
Ayanna O.
Milton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! I use it 2-3x weekly and my skin is so soft and smooth. I have combo skin, I'm prone to break outs and I have skin sensitivities -- this product has been the answer for my skin. The price point isn't bad when you factor in how long it lasts (5/6months)!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried the sample of this product and I really want the actually size of this. How much does the 3.4 oz cost?? Is it worth it ?
Vitoria F.