BY AMOREPACIFIC

A tinted moisturizer and skincare treatment that provides a flawless complexion through sheer coverage, antioxidant protection, and prevention of dehydration. This Tinted Moisturizer conceals imperfections while delivering a radiant finish. A treatment product, it also works to stimulate hyaluronic acid production and prevents moisture loss to combat fine lines. Free of oil and parabens, it is ideal for all skin types. see more...

Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Review for: AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15 102 1.6 oz more...
Tried this recently and it’s awesome! First of all, this brand is basically my holy grail...this moisturizer didn’t disappoint! Light, easy to apply (I use just my fingers, no brushes). And wears well!
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15 104 1.6 oz more...
I found this tinted moisturizer to leave my ski. Feeling tacky or sticky instead of moist. I also noticed a heavy scent which lingered for quite some time. I will not recommend this to others or further purchase.
Toni T.
Laredo, TX
I am not a morning person but I do have routines I need to get done bright and early, my face coverage is a big one! I used to use a light moisturizer and then foundation etc., but with this moisturizer it hits two birds with one stone! I not only get my moisturizing part done but the tint is enough to play as my foundation for the day too.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Before BB cream there was tinted moisturizer and this was one of my favorites. It's light, moisturizing without leaving your skin oily, and has enough coverage to make you ready for the day.
Sarah J.
Is this worth the money?
Maegan A.
How good is this product for super dry skin?
Marti W.
How does this compare to the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer? I like the LM one but it breaks me out :( I also have the True Botanicals tinted SPF but it dries into a powder texture very quickly and I really dont understand it.