BY AMOREPACIFIC

An ultimate overnight treatment for a true beauty sleep. The best time for skin to recover and rejuvenate from damage or stress is when you sleep. Lightweight and luxurious, this overnight mask is formulated with 5-Hydra Complex™, a potent blend of Asian botanicals that delivers maximum hydration and fortifies skin's natural protective barrier as you sleep. Exclusive Self-Transforming Technology™ ensures that skin maintains maximum moisture overnight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

Karis Q.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I just tried this for the first time and so far I love it! It smells soooo good I can't even begin to tell you. It's probably the best smelling moisturizer I have ever tried. My skin feels baby soft, definitely hydrated. I think this is a total win. I only got a small sample to try at Sephora one of the girls there suggested it when I told her I was experimenting with different masks and wanted to see what else is out there that would be good for the dry skin on my nose. And to top it all off you don't need much so it's definitely worth the price cuz it's going to last you! Total Win right here!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
This mask smelled incredible, and left your face soft and moisturized for up to 24 hours after use. It only takes a small pea sized dollop to fully moisturize your face. Make sure your face is fully clean and makeup free and patted dry.