BY AMOREPACIFIC

An ultimate overnight treatment for a true beauty sleep. The best time for skin to recover and rejuvenate from damage or stress is when you sleep. Lightweight and luxurious, this overnight mask is formulated with 5-Hydra Complex™, a potent blend of Asian botanicals that delivers maximum hydration and fortifies skin's natural protective barrier as you sleep. Exclusive Self-Transforming Technology™ ensures that skin maintains maximum moisture overnight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates see more...

Gwendolyn A.
Dickinson, ND
I had it long enough and still debating if I really like it, but since I've dug so deep into it I am keeping it. This brand has had the best results with no breakouts for me, but the night moisturizer has a strong smell compared to everything else I've tried in the line.
Shinel M.
Decatur
This is hands down one of my favourite sleeping masks, ice been using it for 3yrs now, especially during the winter months. I like to use this on days when I've exfoliated to give my skin that plumpness after removing all that icky dead skin. If you have not tried this yet I highly recommend giving it a try. Your skin will thank you in the morning.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I just tried this for the first time and so far I love it! It smells soooo good I can't even begin to tell you. It's probably the best smelling moisturizer I have ever tried. My skin feels baby soft, definitely hydrated. I think this is a total win. I only got a small sample to try at Sephora one of the girls there suggested it when I told her I was experimenting with different masks and wanted to see what else is out there that would be good for the dry skin on my nose. And to top it all off you don't need much so it's definitely worth the price cuz it's going to last you! Total Win right here!
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
This line is packed with amazing ingredients! This particular mask will have your skin soft, supple and extremely hydrated!!!
Angelika K.
Toronto, ON
Amazing. Love this mask. I use it every night. The scent is noticeable but it doesn't bother me, if you do have perfume allergies you might want to try a sample first. Little goes a long way, it lasts forever as you need a tiny drop to do your entire face and neck. It comes with a plastic base, which is very convenient to keep the product right side down.
When I wake up my skin feels very soft and I just need to rinse it off with warm water before i do my morning routine. For best results make sure your skin is free of any make-up and that it is clean. You want this to get absorbed right away for firmer looking skin. I will re-purchase it again.
Daniel S.
Vancouver, BC
I don’t usually like an overnight mask but I have been using this for about a week now and it’s not greasy feeling or oily when on my face. I was most worried product would transfer on my pillow but it hasn’t.
Lisa P.
This mask smelled incredible, and left your face soft and moisturized for up to 24 hours after use. It only takes a small pea sized dollop to fully moisturize your face. Make sure your face is fully clean and makeup free and patted dry.