AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System 2.7 oz uploaded by Veronica A.AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System 2.7 oz uploaded by Ashley D.AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System 2.7 oz uploaded by Nur T.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

A pure botanical moisturizing mist. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System provides an instant and lasting boost of refreshment for any skin-type, anytime, anywhere. Give your complexion a dose of botanical moisture with this best-selling, on-the-go, rejuvenating solution for ongoing radiance whether you are at home, on a plane, or in the great outdoors. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This oil-free, water-free pick-me-up immediately tones and energizes skin, counteracting chronic dehydration and enhancing delivery of treatment products. It works perfectly pre-makeup and as a post-makeup setting step.As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AMOREPACIFIC does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AMOREPACIFIC is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
The only reason why I am giving this just three stars, is because I don't feel that it necessarily does anything. Just a simple luxury item that I can say feels great, smells great and is a nice easy application one spritz mist. Perfect for the plane or hotel. A nice burst of refreshment, though I don't know that there is any real value to it other than that. Scent is so light and refreshing.
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
This is so refreshing and light. Dries instantly so I can apply my moisturizer and gives off a relaxing scent. To me it smells like clean sheets almost. It’s a light fragrance though.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
This is one amazing mist! So lightweight but packs a huge dose of moisture. This super lightweight mist feels so good on the skin and leaves the skin with a dewy glow!
Naomi L.
Springport, MI
I love it for just a quick spritz gives great moisture on my face. Perfect for a hot sunny day or dry winter one. That being said besides my love for it on the go, I'd stick to other products at home.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I received this product in the Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo kit. It is a mist that you apply for moisture throughout the day. I can’t stress how AMAZING this product smells! I used it after a hydrating mask to give me some extra moisture. It is the first product I’m ever using from this company and I’m impressed.
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
Smells soooooo good. I use this over my makeup or on my bare skin. Doesn’t make me oily. Really hydrates me and rejuvenated my skin mid day. I love this stuff. I’d buy it again just because it smells so good.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I really like this spray. It hydrated and refreshes my skin after a long day. It does have a strong scent, but it’s a refreshing and clean scent, in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
I love this, it's very hydrating, I love to spray it after I cleanse and my skin feels the dryest, I follow it up with a night cream or my usual night time moisturizer.
Kathryn D.
I've gone through a couple bottles of this. The mister on this is the best mister you'll find out there. No spittle, super fine spray. But otherwise, I don't really find a huge difference in my skin texture whether I'm using or not using this product. I won't repurchase, especially since it's soooo expensive.
Kitty K.
I love the way this makes my skin feel. I personally like to put it on before I do my foundation. This sprays a really nice fine mist but the only thing I don't like about it is the smell. I can't really describe the smell but it isn't good. I wish it was more faint or more sweet.
Veronica A.
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System 2.7 oz I just got this to try just because of the smell. Does make any difference with makeup longevity?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
What exactly is this used for?

back