AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Essentials Set uploaded by Silvia D.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

An age-defying set that includes a Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme and three complimentary treatment must-haves. This rejuvenating collection deeply hydrates the skin and helps to increase cell renewal while providing antioxidant production. Bamboo sap works to provide long-term hydration and is used in each product in lieu of water.This set contains:- 0.5 oz Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Crème- 0.1 oz Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel- 0.34 oz Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum- 0.5 oz Moisture Bound Vitalizing Masque It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Queria muito saber como esse produto se sai ao usalo? Ele...2 Answers
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
Taking a star off because it is very expensive for the sizes of products you are buying. Gave so many stars because each of these items are delightful! I had first tried the face and eye creams through a Sephora promotion and my sister purchased this set for me that Christmas. This set introduced me to more products in the line and truly got me hooked! Great way to try the Moisture Bound line!!
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love this product! It helps improve your skin and radiance while reducing the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration. It provides a cooling sensation as well upon application. This amazing product also helps clear breakouts by providing hydration without clogging pores, say what?!? Yes! This is a keeper!
Jessica B.
I received this set as a sample at Sephora, and I'm in love with this line of products. It is a bit expensive but the products work wonders. They leave my skin super soft, no pores, and makes it glow!
Olga R.
Providence , RI
I love it couldn't of been more more better better for the skin any type of skin I wouldn't compare to anything it's also at a great price they have it in a very different stores and I am super satisfied
Lee Y.
This product looks great , and I would love to try it on my skin, because my skin can be very dry. Having this product would solve my problem of being uncomfortable with my skin. Being confident of your self is the key to success. If your not confident with your Skin, you won't be able to socialize with others and be your self. This moisture would make me look great again and I'm glad I found it.
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
This set is something that dreams are made of. The products work together really well to ensure that your skin is moisturizer while also being clear of acne. It also kept my skin looking very bright.
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
If you have oily skin this is good. I use this daily and helps a lot. Gave me. Lear skin and my blemishes are almost gone. Worth it
Juana G.
I Would Love To Try This đź’• Proctuce I Really Need It Cause It Is Moisture Bound Rejuvenating
Paula D.
Maplewood, NJ
me gusta el producto lo recomiendo deben probarlo en lo personal pienso que es bueno.
San S.
Calgary , AB
Amore-pacific is a fantastic brand. The ingredients are so gentle and natural and very very effective. Amorepacific also claims to work from dermis level thereby being so effective. The eye gel is microencapsulated so a little bit goes a long way.
It immediately diminishes any dryness ,puffiness premature aging . It's pricey but you do get your money's worth.
Thamires g.
Blumenau SC
Queria muito saber como esse produto se sai ao usalo? Ele é realmente bom? Dá os resultados prometidos?