AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Porcha G.AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Andrea C.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An intensely hydrating daily moisturizer with the power of bamboo leaf extract. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… AmorePacific's Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme has a luxurious texture that can be used daily to deliver intense hydration and improve elasticity. The 24-hour time-release formula improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and supports natural cellular turnover. It also reveals brightness and radiance, and contains antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage. Formulated with pure, stabilized bamboo sap, this must-have cream supports natural hyaluronic acid in the skin to retain moisture for softer skin that stays hydrated all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AmorePacific is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

jenny y.
this product is sooooo expensive! i do like this face moisturizer. i feel like it does hydrate my skin. i have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin :( i don’t feel like this broke me out but i don’t feel like this did too much for my skin either. it’s highly fragranced so i don’t really like that. and it’s so expensive for such little product that they give. i would recommend this to try but i wouldn’t repurchase.
Alicia K.
First time using this as a deluxe sample and omg is it fantastic! Normally with my combo skin most moisturizers stay on top of my skin, but this sank right it. It went on smooth and I only needed very little to get my ENTIRE face. Like 5 dots worth! Was surprised and may have to get more of this soon. My skin feels moisturized without being greasy and it smells so fresh :)
Ying V.
Thiѕ
luxurious сrеаm lеаvеѕ my ѕkin inсrеdiblу ѕmооth аnd hаѕ rе-hуdrаtеd my skin
frоm the lоng hоt ѕummеr. It’s nоn greasy formula lеаvеѕ mу ѕkin lооking
healthy аnd nаturаllу dеwу. I саn only assume thаt ѕоmеоnе with drу ѕkin wоuld
love thiѕ рrоduсt tо wear thrоughоut thе dау аѕ it iѕ ѕо hуdrаting аnd leaves
the ѕkin ѕilkу ѕmооth tо thе touch!
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best products I have ever used. The long lasting moisture that is offered is unmatched! These products absorb into the skin and work on a long term basis! I use this everyday and I've noticed my skin feeling more supple and smooth.
Andrea S.
I love this moisturizer! It feels nice and light but is very hydrating and locks in moisture all day. It also has a nice smell. The only downside to this product is the price!!
Todd W.
Very potent and effective moisturizer. A small dab on the finger will work for your entire face. Due to this the moisturizer will last you quite awhile,but it is pretty expensive to buy
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a sample of this product in my Sephora Play Box. The price tag is really high, you pay $150.00 for 1.7oz. So I would expect it to make wonders. I used it before bedtime and in the morning I still could feel that my skin was hydrated. But I don’t think that it is worth the price tag.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this in my high end sephora play box and again not worth the price. its a thick cream that is slightly scented. with my oily i cant use this twice a day, so i only used it at night. it didnt "rejuvenate" anything. it was a nice hydrating silky moisturizer.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this safe to use while pregnant?