AmorePacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free 1.7 oz uploaded by winny c.AmorePacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil-Free 1.7 oz uploaded by Ashley W.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

A refreshing, oil-free hydrating gel that works to delay all signs of aging. This deeply hydrating gel stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin to improve moisture levels. Formulated with ginger root extract and nine essential amino acids, these ingredients revitalize the skin to reveal a radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This gel contributes to the clearing of breakouts and acne by providing essential hydration and nutrients to the skin without clogging pores. see more...

winny c.
Three money signs $$$. $100 for 50ml. The price is expensive and out of my budget. If I ever do want to splurge include this in my skincare arsenal, it will be during the VIB sale (and I am very very VERY tempted). I received a deluxe sample from my Sephora beauty insider points. I am in love after first use. I finished the entire sample and I just wanted to cry. Before we start talking about the product, the packaging itself is great. Even though it was a deluxe sample size, they did not skimp out. It came in a light blue twist jar with a small mirror on the lid. This product has a light clean scent but I read reviews where the scent can be grossly overwhelming, so the scent can vary on your preference. Now the moisturizer is nothing short of amazing. It is a wonderful moisturizer. Amorepacific enticed me with the nice packaging, engaged me with the refreshing scent, intrigued me with the lightweight gel, and captivated me with the cool feeling after application. But it did not steal my heart until I saw the results. At the end of my day, my skin is oily, tired, and dehydrated. My skin was plump and replenished the day after. A little goes a long way. This kept my T-zone oils at bay. It gave me nice dewy skin; no breakouts. When I woke up, it looked like my skin was radiating. I generally use this at night because it is a sample size so I didn't want to use it twice a day.However, you can use this am and pm. I have combination skin but Sephora says this can be used for any skin type: normal, combo, dry, sensitive. This moisturizer uses the power of bamboo sap, 5-hydra complex, ginger root and licorice root. Bamboo sap promotes natural cellular turnover. The 5 hydra complex are lotus, cactus fruit, bamboo leaf, wild soybean and green tea extract. These help relive dryness, tightness, and softens texture. Ginger root supports microcirculation in the skin resulting to a more radiant complexion. Lastly, licorice root increases radiance and glow. All the ingredients and information was found on the Sephora site. The results I saw supports the claims 100%. It is up to you if you think your skin needs this $100 moisturizer. I am still in my mid 20s so I don't think I need to splurge on this moisturizer yet but if I can redeem more deluxe samples, I will! No hesitation!
Yvonne D.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute holy grail for moisturizing. It's a bit pricey but it does last a long time since a little goes a long way. I use this as part of my daily morning routine and it doesn't feel heavy at all. It really soaks into your skin so it's okay to use before your makeup. Highly recommend!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I purchased this with the coordinating eye cream. It's a great light weight moisturizer but I didn't notice any effects to my skin. Very gentle but I decided to go with something that had more benefits.
Winly L.
I do really love this gel cream, it absorbs quickly., feel reading light weight, it smell good & refreshing & also relaxing, and it also give good hydration to my skin. The only problem is the price $100 don’t last long........sad face
Paige ..
I have nothing bad that I can say about this Hydra-gel! I have tried so many different hydra-gels and none of them even touch this stuff! This has a way of soaking into my skin, controlling my oil and just satisfying my skin's desires. As always, I hate how expensive AmorePacific products are, but I'll be damned if I don't end up buying them every time!
Farah J.
This was both good and bad. I have combo skin so it helped with the oil factor. It was not that hydrating for the rest of my face. This product definitely is not worth 100$. I did like the fact that it was a light weight gel and felt good to put on but I will not purchase this. I got a sample from the sephora website when I made a purchase.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
I love love love this product.  I have very oily skin and this moisturizer is very light and feels like it deeply absorbs into my skin without clogging my pores.  The only downside is that this moisturizer is super expensive!
Jamie W.
I got a sample of this from sephora with my points. I am so loving this product until I looked at the price to buy the full size.. it's $100! Oh no! So 4 stars for that. The product itself is pure amazing. I brought this with me to Florida to gain my skin back. Because I knew If i was going to tan, my skin would definitely be so dull, dry, and dehydrated over all. I put this on my face to neck every night and it saved my skin a lot! I'm still thinking about if I should buy the full size or not. I did only used a penny size to get it to go all over my face and neck, it wasn't a lot. I got a pretty size jar as a sample and it lasted me a week. This product made my skin feel refreshed, hydrated and very smooth. I am also glad I didn't break out because this stuff did wonders! The smell of this is nice and not overpowering too like other face products out there.
Ashleigh R.
Falls Church, VA
Besides the expensive price tag, this moisturizer is well worth the money. It is extremely lightweight yet packs a big punch in the moisturizing department. Your face feels replenished after having lathered a few drops onto your face. A little goes a long way and the scent is truly divine. It does have a fragrance so for those of you who are sensitive to scents, I'd probably advise that you stay away. Besides that, I'd definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin. I happen to use this moisturizer both day and night and it does not break me out.
katie p.
i ABSOLUTELY WOULD DIE FOR THIS PRODUCT!! i got it as a sample from sephora. it is super duper light weight and feels very nice in the skin. it creates an immediate softness to the skin. it has a smell but it isn't anything that i don't like. i would highly recommend this. i am aware that this product is on the pricey side but i love is and a little goes a long way. it also reminds me of the clinique surge!!
Jaime M.
Does it have a thick texture to it?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this safe to use while pregnant?

Sephora