BY AMOREPACIFIC

A gel-textured treatment that reduces dark circles and revives the eye area. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex is an oil-free, mineral and botanical-rich treatment designed to hydrate and energize the delicate skin around the eyes. With an infusion of nourishment and moisture, this formula reduces the look of fine lines, puffiness, and darkness, creating a healthy and radiant effect. The benefits are both immediate and lasting. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This daily treatment suits all skin types, including sensitive skin. It can be applied over makeup as a pick-me-up or as a primer for more emollient eye creams.As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AMOREPACIFIC does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, AMOREPACIFIC is dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect. see more...

• Is this worth the money?1 Answers
  • I see from some comments its "expensive". How expensive approxima...1 Answers
  • I just started getting lines and crows feet around my eyes about ...1 Answers
  • "It's the best thing for dark circles I've ever tried." in 1 review
Zac T.
Newark, CA
I've tried to live off sample packets sephora will throw in your bag when you buy something because this stuff is SO expensive but I finally bit the bullet and purchased it. It's the best thing for dark circles I've ever tried. It's also super hydrating and leaves your eyes feeling renewed.
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
Got a free sample when I ordered online. I finished the sample and I absolutely love it!! It is super hydrating and it moisturizes those little lines that I despise on my eyes. Because it is so moisturizing, it also looks great under my eye makeup!
Raksheen A.
I've heard great reviews but I don't see any visible differences very fast. If you're interested in fast-results and noticeable changes, then this treatment may be a bit too slow.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great stuff! Very moisturizing and goes on so smooth! Expensive but worth it!
Andrea D.
Big Spring, TX
I have this, Does Anyone else see the awesome results?
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I just started getting lines and crows feet around my eyes about a month ago. I also have been getting dark circles around my eyes. How well does this product work with these issues?
Amanda B.
Fairfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money?
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see from some comments its "expensive". How expensive approximately? And is it worth it?