BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAmorePacific
Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil 068 oz

AmorePacific Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil 0.68 oz

by AmorePacific

A highly concentrated treatment that works to renew your complexion and restore your skin to its youthful radiance. This highly concentrated Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil restores vitality and resilience to dehydrated, dull skin. It renews the complexion, leaving it supple and luminous. Skin's texture is improved by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, its unique formula absorbs easily while softening and nurturing the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, Amore Pacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. Environmentally aware and socially conscious since its inception, they are dedicated to treating the earth and its inhabitants with respect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AmorePacific Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil 0.68 oz!
Winly L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh I love this, I love the smell & the hydration it gives to my skin. I can see the big difference next morning in just one use.
Queen O.
A great addition to any skin care routine.. Price point on the high side but it works and if used as directed last a good amount of time.
Ugne D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Compared to other oils on the market, I do not think this is the best one. It is a little drying in my opinion and the dropper in the packaging towards the end does not pick up all the oil when there is a lot left! Definitely try a sample before purchasing
jenn V.
This is perfect to always have on hand. When you need a moisture boost, just add a few drops of this in your moisturizer. I recently when through a few weeks with stubborn dry patches and I added this to my moisturizer and directly on my skin and my dry spots went away after the first application. The ingredients are simple and that’s my favorite part.
Leana A.
Parsippany, NJ
AmorePacific Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil 0.68 oz uploaded by Leana A.
AmorePacific Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil 0.68 oz uploaded by Leana A.
This product is super expensive...but it feels absolutely AMAZING on my skin. I have dry/combo skin and it keeps my face hydrated and dewy. I typically wear this at night with a face moisturizer. It is supposed to help keep your skin youthful but I am only 23 so I can’t really say much about that. I feel like it helps brighten up my skin but I also use a vitamin C serum in my skin care routine. It has a dropper application and this bottle will last a very long time because you don’t need a lot.
Nolita S.
Toronto, ON
Personally obsessed with this oil. The smell is natural and relaxing but most of all the texture. It almost feel completely weightless. The beauty is that when you use it at night ( that’s when your skin heals itself the most ) and you wake up in the morning, your skin looks so even that you look like you had a treatment the day before. Highly recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?