AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 204 Tan Gold 1.05 oz uploaded by Guyenanh D.AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 204 Tan Gold 1.05 oz uploaded by Guyenanh D.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

A multitasking formula with broad-spectrum SPF protection, deep hydration, and complete coverage. Flaunt a flawless, luminous complexion with this revolutionary compact that provides light to medium coverage, superior antioxidant and sun protection, and instant hydration. This formula fills in micro lines and ensures color builds into fine, even layers, while green tea brightens skin and prevents irritation. The broad spectrum SPF 50 protects against both UVA and UVB rays and the non-absorbing puff applicator cools and soothes the skin for a refreshing finish every time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. see more...

Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This is one of the best foundations ever. Not even joking. I have gone through about 7 and on my 8th and 9th one! I love how lightweight, nicely fragranced, comfortable, and light to medium coverage it is! You can def do full coverage if you wanted, just need to press the cushion pad down further. Even with the hefty $60 price tag, I would repurchase over and over. It also has improved my skin dramatically! So I am in love. AmorePacific, you got your products right.
bob t.
This is an amazing cushion foundation and like a lot of the other cushion foundations, have a large price tag but give a very fresh face look while looking dewy.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
My aunt introduced me to this product and I am in love! This foundation provides a light to medium coverage which is easily buildable. The cushion concept is fascinating as how much product can be soaked into that little sponge..one can last 2-3 months of daily usage.

I love the antibacterial sponge that comes with it..and the concept that the brand does not use any water in their products. Instead they use bamboo sap.

My only complaint is the shades. I'm right in between the 104 and 204.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm looking for a product that I can reapply throughout the day for extra sun protection over my makeup.  I'm wondering how this looks when it is reapplied a few times during the day.  Is it cakey?

back