AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 104 Tan Blush 1.05 oz uploaded by Miranda F.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

A multitasking formula with broad-spectrum SPF protection, deep hydration, and complete coverage. Flaunt a flawless, luminous complexion with this revolutionary compact that provides light to medium coverage, superior antioxidant and sun protection, and instant hydration. This formula fills in micro lines and ensures color builds into fine, even layers, while green tea brightens skin and prevents irritation. The broad spectrum SPF 50 protects against both UVA and UVB rays and the non-absorbing puff applicator cools and soothes the skin for a refreshing finish every time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. see more...

Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cushion but only use it for a specific purpose: it's perfect for keeping in my bag to touch up not only my base throughout the day, but also for re-upping my sunscreen especially during the summer. Super easy to use and very blend-able. The actual cushion aollicatoe isn't my favorite but I just use the kind I like that I get on Amazon instead of the one that comes with it!
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
I received this product in my Sephora Play! Box and was really excited to try it but It didn't live up to my expectations. It doesn't provide much coverage and has a very strong scent. It is also very sticky. The Lumi cushion is honestly much better and much more affordable so I'll stick to that.
Vilma V.
I received the AmorePacific
Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ in my January Sephora Play beauty box. This is the best cushion makeup I've ever sampled. Long lasting, good color payoff, and doesn't separate. For best results, I apply with my fingers or a silicone sponge instead of the cushion pad, as it applies the foundation too patchy. Ideal for use if you work outside in harsh weather. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Le T.
Raleigh, NC
After reading the reviews on Sephora, I was actually was quite more impressive with this product than I expected. The color matching was perfect for my skin tone, which is hard to find in Korean-brand CC cream. If you have great skin and don't need much coverage, this will be a perfect cushion for you. If you have quite many pimples/scars to cover, this won't satisfy you.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
This is an okay cushion compact. I can't stand the scent which is overpowering, a floral scent. The coverage is light and you can build to a maybe medium coverage. For the price you pay, I'd expect more out of the product. I've moved on to other Korean brands like Iope and Hera which make better cushions.
Jennifer L.
Gainesville, FL
It is perfect for me in summer because it covers any sunspots and is very light, but it leaves my face with a very oil finish, so I have to set it with a translucent powder. During winter I don't enjoy it as much because my skin is lighter and the color doesn't fit as well.
Hunter L.
Oakley, CA
This is the worst foundation compact I have ever tried. It wasn't my color and I couldn't find another color in the line and I didn't like how you have to push the sponge applicator on the product to put it on face. It was just weird.
Tina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this CC compact. It matches perfectly with my skin and is SPF 50. The scent doesn't bother me. It's pricey but comes with a refill.
Hailey W.
Montreal
It's amazing. It blends in so well and easily. It feels great and not cakey at all. It shows a little more than I like, but I prefer to have it invisible which, being honest, is pretty impossible with makeup.

I love that it comes with a refill and lasts so long. The pad is microbial so you never wash it, nor are you supposed to. They've made it so you an get almost every drop out of it by flipping the sponge.

Definitely a great investment.