AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 102 Light Pink uploaded by Bint A.

BY AMOREPACIFIC #94 in BB Cream

A multitasking formula that delivers broad-spectrum SPF protection, deep hydration, and complete coverage. Flaunt a flawless, luminous complexion with this revolutionary compact that provides light to medium coverage, superior antioxidant and sun protection, and instant hydration. This formula fills in micro lines and ensures color builds into fine, even layers, while green tea brightens skin and prevents irritation. The broad spectrum SPF 50 protects against both UVA and UVB rays and the non-absorbing puff applicator cools and soothes the skin for a refreshing finish every time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product comes with a full-size refill. As a brand dedicated to achieving health and beauty with natural botanicals, AmorePacific does not test ingredients or products on animals. see more...

• How is the formula compared to Lancome Miracle Cushion? Does anyo...1 Answers
  • Any specific tips on application of this product? I got a sample ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for those with oily skin? Would anyone re...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Bint A.
Bint A.
I received this as a deluxe sample with an order from Sephora. I was really excited to try it because I hadn't tried a cushion compact before. It is really nice. I wouldn't purchase it though. I need more coverage then it has to offer. It is build able but I would need to build a lot. It would be perfect for someone that doesn't have so much redness/acne scars. So, I tried something else. I added some elf acne foundation (which is amazing) and the covergirl clean foundation. I got the color to be a perfect match for my skin tone (I had them lying around because the elf was too dark and the covergirl+amore were too light) and the coverage was perfect for PLUS the added benefits each one had to offer. The sponge included gives great coverage and doesn't streak, just make sure to pat not rub. In conclusion, if you want light/medium coverage purchase this. If you want medium/full coverage, buy an empty cushion compact ($6 on aliexpress) and mix your own!
Katy C.
Katy C.
This is my absolute favorite BB cushion! It works great for those days when you are in a hurry and need to look presentable. I just lightly dab this all over my face and I suddenly go from looking like I just woke up to having flawless, dewy skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone starting out in the BB cream scene. AmorePacific is also a great brand and I can always trust that the products are of good quality.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! This is the perfect summer "no makeup-makeup" look, plus it has SPF in it to save your skin from the harsh sun! However, keep in mind that this foundation does not have a much coverage- and it may not be for everyone since it is so light coverage. If you're just looking for something light weight, very user friendly and will give you a dewy and luminous natural glow- look no further!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love these cushion foundations with SPF 50! It does have a strong fragrance which I hate but i stil love the product. The cushion provides light to medium buidable coverage. Super easy to use, and looks natural. I wish they offered more colors though
Lili W.
Lili W.
New York , NY
Great sheer coverage with enough spf protection for daily wear. But stay away if you have oily or combination skin because it does have a dewy finish that can make your face look oily.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love this foundation so much it has become my summer foundation I have combination skin and this goes on so smooth and so natural and it builds beautifully and is so hydrating and it also has SPF 50 which is great because I have pale skin and burn very easily this compact comes with an extra when you purchase it so that when you run out you have a back up which I love because this is pricey at $60! So in all you get a lot of product for your money so it's like getting to foundation compact for the price of one!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I was happily surprised to get a sample of this in a recent purchase. But I was disappointed. Here's why:
Strong floral fragrance
Greasy
Chemical sunscreen

There are some pros if you can get past the above cons:
Good shade match
Decent application
Medium/patchy coverage

I won't be purchasing and had to remove after 30 minutes since I couldn't stand the smell or the greasy sheen on my skin.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Collegeville, Pa
I was happy with the coverage of this foundation as it wasn't super heavy but still stayed put. My favorite part was the scent though! Its hard to describe the scent, but every time I wore this foundation, my husband complimented me on how good I smelled and I wasn't wearing perfume!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Redford, MI
I use this as a primer and works very well. Not only that has a SPF 50 that protects my face all day but also keeps the foundation stick a long time. I really recommend it.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
I received this in a subscription box and when I tried it, it felt good on the skin but the color was way off. Not very impressed.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Is the scent similar to their other products? It would be great if it smelled like the matcha moisturizer...
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
How is the formula compared to Lancome Miracle Cushion? Does anyone know what shade to get in AmorePacific if I'm 140 N in the Lancome Miracle Cushion? I have a pretty neutral skin tone.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Any specific tips on application of this product? I got a sample of it and I got an small compact applicator with it but I'm not a huge fan. I do have brushes and foam applicators as well.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this work for those with oily skin? Would anyone recommend?