Amore Tomato Paste All Natural uploaded by Christal B.Amore Tomato Paste All Natural uploaded by Amber M.

BY AMORE

Amore® Tomato Paste All Natural.
Double concentrated.
V, vegan.
Recipes inside box. see more...

• I am so surprised that this product has no reviews! If an...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I bought this because it was WIC qualified and so needed tomato paste for the chili I was going to make! Let me tell you... it is the best tomato paste I have ever used! I was so happy that it was WIC qualified! Update: I used this product to make my own homemade chili and it turned out fantastic! I will continue buying this from now on!
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Yummy tomato flavor at the ease of squeezing a tube. I used this stuff to add more flavor to my spaghetti sauce and it was so delicious! I love that it comes in the tube making saving much more easier. This was my first time trying this stuff and honestly I’ve never seen it in a store, but maybe I wasn’t looking. I got it from my aunt! I loved the taste and would recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am so surprised that this product has no reviews! If anyone else decides to review this tomato paste, please give me your thoughts on it!