BeautyBodyBody CareAmorePacific
Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 17 oz

Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz.

by AmorePacific

Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz. DetailsThe ultimate skin-transforming creme, this luxuriously textured, intensive treatment restores skin to a state of optimal smoothness, radiance, and clarity. What it Does: Stimulates Collagen Production - Improves skin density; reduces fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Controls Melanin Production - Improves skin clarity and promotes an even complexion. Improves Hydration Levels - Increases skin radiance, smoothness and firmness. New Technology: TIME RESPONSE Complex Consists of Green Tea Stem Cells, Green Tea EGCG and Green Tea Saponin. Stimulates essential genes to restore optimal skin functions. Microfluidic Delivery System 24-hour time-release delivery system developed by Dr. David Weitz Research Group at Harvard University. Provides optimal penetration of powerful ingredients. 63 Active Botanical Ingredients Potent botanical ingredients deeply moisturize, correct hyper-pigmentation, reduce inflammation, increase cellular turnover and provide antioxidant protection. Application: Take a dime-size amount with the provided spatula. Apply evenly over cleansed face and throat, avoiding the eye area. 1.7 fl. oz./ 50 mL Extras How To Use About Amore Pacific: More than 60 years ago, Amore Pacific founder Sung-Hwan Suh introduced his concept of harnessing the natural restorative powers of indigenous Asian botanicals to deliver a more healthy, youthful appearance. The Amore Pacific collection features treatments derived from plants such as bamboo, green tea and Korean red ginseng, which are harvested at peak times to capture the highest nutrient potency. Color: 1.7oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz.!
Mariela O.
1,024 reviews
Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Mariela O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good product is a moisturizer and alludes with skin discoloration and spots due to sun damage or age, it feels soft when applied, it absorbs quickly and the consistency is heavy and the aroma is delicious and you can apply it day and night on everything the face and neck. Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz.
Sarah M.
Bangor, ME
Amore Pacific TIME RESPONSE Renewal Crème, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Sarah M.
I received this product complimentary from Amore Pacific and my opinions are my own. Amore Pacific's beautiful packaging and scent are always the first thing I notice. This moisturizer comes packed in a luxurious gold and cream container and the scent is delicate and inviting. The product itself is a thick yet smooth cream that is easier to remove from the container with a spatula. I thought because of its thickness upon opening that it would lay heavy and greasy on my normal skin. However, it started to melt immediately on my face and neck. It spread evenly and left a velvety smoothness and a soft glow I noticed the following morning. Excellent! Unfortunately, as much as I adore the higher quality ingredients of Amore Pacific products, this is not one I would purchase out pocket because of the hefty pricetag.
Winly L.
I use this at night, it’s so hydrating, my skin feel the big difference next morning just after 1 use. Only problem is this cream is kind of expensive.
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I got deluxe sample size of this moisturizer and I am so surprised how good it feels on my face. It's quite thick so I use it as night cream. It is very spreadable and absorb very fast. It hase nice scents and I really really love the texture. It feels very luxurious. The only minus side is how expensive the product is. However, I didn't reduce the star from my review because I really love the cream.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
If you want an easily spreadable, butter-like texture cream for your eyes, you’ve come to the right place!! This stuff is amazing... I love applying it before bed. It’s very thick and smooth. Literally feels like butter!!!
Tracye B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this it’s very moisturizing, for me I realize I can use it in the winter for the colder season when my skin is more dry. It was a little heavy for me for summer use. I bought the 1.75 ounce from Sephora because on the Amorepacific website they didn’t carry this size.
Yolanda N.
Dallas
This stuff is nice but I don’t see a difference and it smells a bit annoying lol it’s very very pricey. It feels good but I think you can find something more worthy of your money.
Lorrie D.
Cary, NC
Very emollient cream. It's gentle, but slower to absorb. Very expensive, and doesn't deliver all the benefits fir the price point. This should firm, smooth fine lines, fill, etc., for my money. I won't repurchase when I finish the jar.
Katrina K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The best for my skin. I’ve try so many and expensive products but this one maintains my skin the right way, time release, that's the secret to looking good through your entire busy day. I use this cream specifically for moments I'm in the spotlight. Teaching classes for beauty companies I've got to look my best. This replenished lost moisture perfectly. I didn't feel dry, didn't worry about lines or cracked look syndrome which we all dread. Even alone without makeup this cream holds onto the skin (celebrating the fact I didn't need foundation) without looking shiny or oily. For my treatment weekends this line is perfect. Pricey definitely a luxury line. Amore Pacific Time Response Skin Reserve Intensive Creme
Bethany N.
Gilmer, TX
I received a sample of this renewal creme and IT’S UNBELIEVABLE. The scent smells fresh and almost baby powder-like. It doesn’t go on making your face feel oily or feeling like it could quickly wipe off.

Looking for your answer?