Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid

by AmorePacific

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative moisturizer featuring the hydrating qualities and nutrients of a rich cream in a refreshing, fast-penetrating, fluid-like texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This lightweight formula offers instant hydration of a fluid with the lasting benefits of a rich cream. This soft, milky-type texture created with Neutra-Melting Emulsion Technology™ allows the active components to quickly penetrate into skin and moisturize without stickiness. Each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from AmorePacific's green tea gardens, while the Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisture to keep skin nourished throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates AmorePacific creates luxury, high-performance skincare utilizing the power of Asian botanicals. Green tea is grown and harvested by the brand and utilized in its potent formulas, along with other rare ingredients like bamboo sap, pine mushroom, and red ginseng.

What did you love most about this product?
Has anyone used this before? Is it worth the price?
What’s the best thing about this?
Start your review of Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid!
Product Highlights
...and I love this moisturizer. It feels so nice in the skin. It’s really moisturizing and doesn’t feel thick or greasy which is so nice. I really want to buy this but it’s SO expensive. If you have money and can afford this I would recommend this.in reviews
...for your money too it's a huge bottle! Perfect for any skin type (I have sensitive combination skin)in reviews
Queen Creek, AZ
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Jen U.
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Jen U.
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
If I could live on this cream alone I would. It’s that good! So soft, so heavenly!! Oh so good! I received this trial size of @amorepacific_us The Essentials Cream Fluid in a beauty box I purchased over the summer. I put it aside feeling it was so “lush” that I didn’t want to use it but got to thinking that was pretty ridiculous. I bought it and I deserve to use it! Not let it sit on a shelf! Well, let me tell you, this cream does not deserve to sit on a shelf! Wow! Two little drops of this milky goodness covered my entire face. It’s just indescribable! My face felt soft and hydrated by two tiny drops! I don’t know how that’s possible! ——- From @amorepacific_us Green tea antioxidant nourishment in one simple step. This innovative soft, milky-type texture quickly absorbs into skin and moisturizes without stickiness for luminous, soft skin. Micro moisture capsule factor unlocks moisturizing ability to keep skin nourished throughout the day. ——- I read that each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from Amorepacific’s green tea gardens. Talk about luxury! Downfalls... at $98 for a 3 oz bottle, this is outside my budget and what I can’t live on it alone. 😩 Now, keep in mind you’re only needing the smallest amount so that bottle will probably last you quite some time...this is me rationalizing...but nope. I just can’t spend that much on one skincare item right now. Unfortunately @amorepacific_us is also not cruelty free. So this, along with a few other samples I’ve been able to test from them, will be it.
Milton, DE
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Sara S.
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have consistently used this for about a month and I am really enjoying this, I have combo skin and have been using it under my makeup for this cold winter, it has worked wonderful, very hydrating and my t-zone has stayed in check. The smell is amazing, if you don’t like fragrance you probably won’t like this. A little pricey but worth it.Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid
Spring Lake, NC
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought the consistency was ok but it did make my skin slightly sticky. I don’t like fragrance in my skin care products so this product would definitely not work for me in a long run because of a strong fragrance. Lastly, this product made my sensitive skin break out overnight - small bumps under my skin were present on my forehead and on my cheeks. This product didn’t work for me.
Petaluma, CA
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Gabrielle C.
🧖‍♀️ I love the lightweight texture of this moisturizing creme. While it’s fluid, it definitely feels moisturizing and smells DIVINE. I use it mostly in the evening and my skin wakes up feeling refreshed. ✨ I adore Amore Pacific products! This really hit the mark. #luxuryskincare
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Tram P.
The bottle isn’t cheap.. I do like their formula and the look of it. It is light weight, sinks into skin very fast, and hydrating. To me I think the company should just like cut back on making such a heavy bottle and lower the price lol. 😆
Sarasota
I’ve been using a trial size of this and I’m extremely happy I opted for that over purchasing the full size. This is a very lightweight, velvety smooth creme that sits beautifully on the skin. It hasn’t caused me to break out which is always a plus for my acne prone skin. But is it worth the price tag? Not in my opinion. There are plenty of lightweight moisturizers and essences on the market offered by both Korean and western skincare brands. In some cases I can see the justification for paying top dollar but this is not one of them. I’m super disappointed as I have been waiting to try this product for quite some time. I suppose if I had looked at the mediocre ingredient list (like I typically do) I would’ve known better. Overall a very meh product and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’ve got some extra cash laying around and are dying to try the brand like I was.
Spokane, WA
Got a sample of this with a promo code at Sephora and after seeing reviews I was very excited. Been using for a week and I like how my face just appears to be brighter looking! It’s a watery cream texture that absorbs quickly and is extremely hydrating! So much I nearly forgot to apply my moisturizer one night after using this. Doesn’t have any kind of strong fragrance just smells light and clean. Haven’t decided if I’ll purchase the full size when this decent sized sample runs out❤️
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Ella C.
 Its summer time, and even though I have dry skin, I prefer something light weight but hydrating at the same time. The Essential Creme Fluid did just that, its really lightweight, almost like an emulsion. It kept my skin moisturized the entire day, but you honestly cant really feel it on your skin. It has that signature Amore Pacific scent, but it disappears once you apply it on the skin. At night, I like to mix this with an oil to lock it all the moisture. One more thing, "each bottle contains 150 baby green tea leaves handpicked from Amore Pacific's green tea gardens!"
El Paso, TX
Amore Pacific The Essential Creme Fluid uploaded by Linda S.
I live this creme fluid it's so good. And the scent is amazing. I cant say enough good things about this brand and how well it soaks in!
Purchased at: Sephora
Just got this weeks ago and prepared for winter time, and I like it so much. I have their gel cream, but that’s too light for winter time, and cream is too heavy for me during the day, cuz I still have to put makeup on & I hv super oily t-zone. So, this is perfect for what I’m looking for, it’s like a lotion, but it moistures like a cream, you won’t feel heavy on your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...