Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Dominique N.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme - 50ml/1.7oz, Skincare, Amore Pacific, Amore Pacific - Moisture Bound - Day Care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly one of the best (if not THE best) moisturizers I have ever used. I have dry skin, although I think dehydrated would probably be a better classification. I don't have flaking or textured patches, but my skin is in a constant state of dryness without daily help from skincare. This moisturizer is so luxurious and hydrating, my skin feels like it is drinking a much-needed glass of water every time I apply it! It is not heavy and sinks into the skin beautifully! I highly recommend!!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I have issues loving anything from this brand because the scent of all of their products is a bit odd to say the least. However, this cream did something magical to my skin! I used the cream as a night cream, and woke up with some of the softest, silkiest skin I have ever had! If you can get past the smell, this cream works wonders for adding deep moisture and plumpness to the skin.
Elizabeth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme does a decent job of hydrating my skin, but I can't get passed the fragrance. It smells like a perfume worn by my mother in the 80s. I don't mind fragrance that occurs naturally because of the ingredients, like cucumber or rosewater, but artificial fragrances and perfumes are a total turn off, because it's not natural.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a wonderfully moisturizer! It's a very light weight moisturizer that doesn't make your face feel heavy or sticky. It makes my face look and feel very soft and supple. It has a good scent not stronge very light scent. It hasn't made my face breakout or go crazy its very gentle on the face. It's a great product.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer~! I'm a moisturizer junkie, and this is in my top 5. I have dry skin and this keeps me moisturized all day and night when I use it in the morning and after my shower. My skin feels plump, soft, and young. It has a light fragrance, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a luxurious, rich cream. It can sometimes feel a little too heavy for the skin, but it does what it says it will. It is on the expensive side, but it is truly a pleasure to use. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin, so it's a win in my book!
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this is the Sephora Luxury Play Box and in obsessed with it!!
The consistency is kind of watery but not to thin with a creamy texture.
The smell almost smells like a floral fragrance but dissipates really quickly. It absorbs into the skin and just has a great texture! Will continue to use and see if this product works for me!
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way and thank heavens it does because the jar feels and looks small for the price. In its defense this lotion soaks in seamlessly and smells like it was made for a royal. One layer of this lotion compared to other brands that are greasy or require layers to perform
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow am i impressed. I have combo skin and leaning more towards the oily side of the spectrum. I used the serum first and tried this creme. It was not as thick as i had assumed it would be and the amount in the sample size seemed too small . But now i understand it was just right and covered my face and neck with perfection. my skin feels invigorated , smooth and vibrant. I am shocked how good my face feels. it is not heavy at all. i think i may have found my holy grail!